The Return to Viridian City

After winning the battle, we head to Viridian City as we go to wait for the next few days for Rylee.

Not to mention other trainers who are gonna enter the League who are here, which will be a good test of strength.

Luis: "We made it... Finally-" I shrug. "So why did we walk back here rather than flying?" Pyrafox and Luis shrug. Luis: "I dunno."

We head into the Pokemon Center and quickly heal our Pokemon.

"So then- Should we rent a room for a few days?" Luis nods. Luis: "Yup." Me and Luis then pause and turn to Pyrafox.

Pyrafox: "You guys need help with the rent?" We both nod and laugh sheepishly. "Yeah- The Hospital Bill took our money."

Pyrafox: "I see." Pyarfox sighs and he leaves to go talk to Nurse Joy.

Luis: "Man... we gotta battle some trainers and get some battle money."

"Yeah. Let's go." I stand up but then sit down a bit frustrated. "Imma need help. My leg is broken." Luis sighs.

Luis: "Alright, come here." I stand up again and he allows me to lean on him. We head to Nurse Joy and catch up to Pyrafox.

Nurse Joy: "Oh. Just in time! Your Pokemon have made a full recovery." "Thank you." Me and Luis take our pokemon and so does Pyrafox.

Pyrafox: "Alright. I paid for the room. 4 Nights- So we better battle tons and get battle money."

Luis: "Hey, that's what I said." I nod in agreement with Luis. "Yeah."

Me and Luis head out of the Pokemon Center and Pyrafox stays behind to get the keys and get the room situated.

Luis: "So I guess we are getting to work, huh?" I shrug. "Eh... Mostly you. I am on your shoulders." Luis's smile goes down. Luis: "Yeah. And to be honest, it sucks."

Vee jumps off my shoulders and sniffs the air. Her ears picks up and she starts running excitedly.

"Vee- Wait!" I got to run but realize I can't run so I hop instead.

Luis: "I'll get her instead, don't worry." Luis runs off and I am left to push my body against a wall to stand up straight.

"Stupid leg..."

I then wait there for about a minute until Luis walks back with Vee. A Hot Dog in her mouth as she holds the stick part with her two tiny paws.

"Vee, seriously?" Luis: "Yeah..." Vee smiles and finishes it. "Don't do that again Vee." Vee hops onto my shoulder and Luis stands next to me so I can do the same to him.

Sorta.

Luis: "So where we going?" "... I dunno actually..."

We just stand together on the side of the road and watch as others pass by.

"I'm not really in the battling mood right now... wanna look around?" Luis: "I guess-"