Chapter 35

(After the cake was passed out, everyone started to leave. Omar and Vin were outside cleaning up and putting out candles. Michelle was inside half sober now as she put away the leftover food. As she was bent over putting food in the refrigerator she felt hands on her hips.)

Michelle: What the fuck?

Miguel: No don't move baby.

Michelle: Miguel what the hell are you doing?

Miguel: What does it look like I'm doing? I saw my girlfriend bent over and I couldn't resist.

(She straightens up and turns in his arms.)

Michelle: Look I'm really not in the mood for all this and I need to put all this food away.

Miguel: (becoming annoyed) Ughhhh here you go with this shit. When will you be in the mood huh? I haven't been able to touch you in two weeks, and I'm as hard as a steel pole right now.

Michelle: OK, we've both been busy but now is not the best time to stroke your ego. So why don't you go calm down, and maybe take a cold shower?

(She turns back around to continue her task.)

Miguel: This some bullshit.

Michelle: Look you can either help or go to the bedroom. I really don't have time for your whining because you have blue balls.

(Michelle is really getting fed up with his bullshit and is at her breaking point. Before she could even say anything else he grabs her and pins her to the refrigerator.)

Miguel: You're going to give me what I want and I don't want to hear your bitching.

Michelle: Let me go!

Miguel: You've ignored me all night baby, now you owe me.

(He grinds against her as she tries to get out of his grip. She uses all her strength and pushes him back into the island. As she was about to move away his hand came out and grabbed her hair. He pulls and she falls into him As he grips her cheeks And kisses Her.)

Michelle: Stop it.

Miguel: (yanks her hair) Aht at, you like it when I pull your hair.

Michelle: Miguel stop your hurting me.

(She brings her leg up and knees him in the nuts hard and he lets go.)

Miguel: Fucking bitch.

Michelle: Get the fuck out I'm done with you.

Miguel: You kneed me in my balls.

Michelle: Be glad that's all I did asshole.

(before she knows it he hits her across the face. Stunned by the blow her reaction is delayed and he grabs her slapping this time. Her lip split making blood droplets on the floor as she fought him back. She throws a punch to his face hitting him in the nose. She hears a crunching nose and smiles inside as he howls. At this point Vin And Omar hear the commotion and come running.)

Miguel: My nose your fucking cunt.

Michelle: (breathing hard) Yeah, now get the fuck out.

Miguel: Make me.

(Miguel doesn't see Vin or Omar and is caught off guard when he is tackled to the floor. Vin's fists are coming at him and hard as he tries to protect himself. It takes Michelle and Omar to pull him off before he kills him. Miguel slowly gets to his feet dazed and in pain with a cut above his brow.)

Vin: (ready to attack) She told you to leave.

Miguel: Aww look, baldy comes to the rescue.

Omar: Leave now!

(Miguel still doesn't move as Omar comes towards him.)

Miguel: You know what, you're not even worth it. You are ugly and unloveable no man wants a woman who acts more manly than them. I was only using you for your money and a warm bed when my wife was acting like a bitch.

Michelle: (hurt) Get out.

Miguel: Don't worry I'm going.

(He turns to leave.)

Michelle: Oh and another thing.

(Turns back to her.)

Michelle: Your dick is way too small for my liking anyway. I had to fake every orgasm and how exhausting that was.

Miguel: I'm going to kill you bitch.

(Embrassed he lounges towards her but is knocked out by Vin's fist to his face.)

Michelle: Get this piece of shit out of here.

Omar: I got him. Vin, help me get him to my car to drop him somewhere.

Vin: He can sleep on the lawn for all I care.

Michelle: No, he needs to be far away from here.

Vin: OK, let's take out the trash.

(Vin helps Omar drag Miguel to his car and throws him in the back seat.)

Omar: Why don't you stay here with her, I can handle the rest.

Vin: Wasn't going anywhere.

Omar: Take care of her don't let her tell you otherwise.

Vin: She can never say no to me.

(Omar smirks before getting into his car to go drop Miguel at a hotel. Vin turns to head back inside to check on Michelle. He finds her still in the kitchen tending to her busted lip. She looks up with sad eyes before she hiss from the pain.)

Vin: Why must you always find assholes as boyfriends.

Michelle: (chuckle) You're one to talk.

Vin: Here let me have a look.

Michelle: Vin it's fine.

Vin: No it's not.

(He moves closer to her causing her to have to raise her head to look at him. She sees the concern and anger in his eyes.)

Michelle: (touches his chest) He gone, calm down.

Vin: I still want to kill him.

Michelle: Yeah, and where would that leave the kids and me?

Vin: I will make bail and get off after what he did to you.

(Michelle smirk before looking down. Vin brings his hand up to cup her face and pulls it up.)

Michelle: (gasp) It's not that bad. Nothing some ice and maybe a heating pad won't fix it.

Vin: (caresses her cheeks) He shouldn't have put his hands on you. He's been itching for an ass-whooping and I'm glad I was able to give him one.

Michelle: (laughs) Well thanks for having my back.

Vin: Anytime, now let me see your face.

(Vin places his hands on each side of her body and lifts her. Michelle gasped surprised by the sudden movement. He places her on the countertop and moves to wet the towel. He moves back in between her legs grabs her face gently and wipes at the dried blood.)