chapter 15

"yibo where were you?" Liying questioned.

"Nowhere" he replied uninterested.

"Listen I need to go to my parents house for around 2-3 days. Mom is a bit sick again. So I'll need to visit her this time."

"Hmm ok"

"Don't have too much fun you know with me gone" liying said and chuckled.

"How did we even end up like this Lee?" Yibo asked.

(Lee is the nickname I deprived from liying. You can just remove the ying from liying so it'll sound like Lee)

"Glad you called me with that nickname after a long time."

"Lee answer."

"I don't know. I was out of control years ago. I still am"

"What if I want to divorce you. We're not working out anymore"

"Saw it coming already" liying chuckled sarcastically.

"To be honest I don't have control over myself. It's like I am mentally pressured about something and i always end up harming you. Later I always feel bad. It's the guilt that hits me. But then again I end up hurting you." Liying cried while saying that.

"Lee do you wanna see a therapist. Zhan suggested about it"

"Oh so he knows about me beating you. I see you've gotten quite closer to him."

"Yea he's a close person to me."

"Do you love me yibo?"

"Lee it would be a lie to say I don't. You were my first love. It's like I don't want to be here anymore but I still am. I'm always worried about you. But one thing I would clearly clarify I don't love you as much as I did back then"

"Yibo do you really wanna divorce me?"

"Maybe yes. I'll move on with time."

"I don't think I will move on. I love you unconditionally. It feels funny to say this but maybe I'm mentally unstable and mentally pressured."

"Lee go see a therapist. It will help."

"But you will not be by my side. Who will I show progress to? For whom will i do all of this?"

"Liying don't do this for others. Do this for yourself. It's an advantage for you only."

"Yea I think so. I'll try to control my anger and get back on track."

"Listen yibo"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe this will be one of our last night's together. Can we just cuddle tonight?"

"Sure"

Yibo and liying both went to bed.

"It feels weird doesn't it?"

"Sure does. We're cuddling after the longest time"

"Come" yibo called liying and made her lay down on his chest.

They both were laying down in a comfortable silence. Soon sleep eloped them.

On the other hand zhan wasn't able to sleep. He thought a lot about what happened with his parents.

Looking back at time he always knew his brother was gay and he never found it disgusting or opposed it. He just found it weird because it was rare to see something like that.

When his parents found out about his brother, xiao cheng, he was kicked out.

Now cheng is leading a happy life with his partner. Great for him.

Now that he looks at it his parents are the problem. Not his brother or anyone. It's the society that disgusting. Not gay or lesbian people. It's just their choice.

He always somewhat knew he was gay. He just did not want to accept it. He got a good beating when his dad found him wearing makeup he secretly stole from his mom's bag.

He liked it that way.

And now his thoughts drifted to his weird ass confession today. He was avoiding saying the three words to yibo. But he ended up saying them any which ways.

Now he could no longer deny his deep feelings for yibo. These 6 months spent together with him. The best time of his life. The nights they spent together often, the trip they had, the sweet moments, it all drifted back in.

He cannot help but fall for the man. He was so charming. So alluring. He seems hard to approach but is the softest person from inside. He loved yibo a lot.

Too much to let go of him. Will yibo get a divorce from liying? Is that too much to ask from the man he loves? Will he be treated like a whore? A sex slave? A slut?

Does yibo ge love him. I mean his confession was never answered. He said tomorrow it's a fresh start. Can they start tomorrow together?

He wondered what yibo was doing right now. He hoped liying did not get mad at him. He hopes yibo is fine and if he comes to him even right now he'll accept him with open arms.

Of course he needs to protect this big baby of his. He just hoped yibo was fine. He hoped liying is not forcing him into anything.

And deep down he hopes for the worst thing. He despises saying it. But he hopes that they are not fixing their relationship right now. He loves yibo too much to let go. He hopes yibo considers him.
_______________________________________

Yo guys another chapter. What do you think about yibo and liying? Did they make progress or not? And what about zhan's feelings?
-yizhan_BJYX