chapter 39

After a few hours when everyone was awake the doctor checked up on yibo. He came out and informed that yibo was now awake and they could visit him.

"Liying you go in first." Zhan said.

"Hmm i will take the kids also"

"Yeah" zhan said.

After around 45 minutes liying and the kids came out.

Zhan could tell that the kids and liying has cried.

"Zhan go in now. He needs you"

Zhan took a deep breath before walking on the room.

He opened the door and as soon as he made eye contact with yibo he saw a smiling face in front of him.

Zhan knew his eyes were getting teary.

"Zhan come here" yibo whispered lightly and weakly.

Zhan went towards the bed and sat on the chair near it.

"H-how are you?"

"I'm fine. Just a little headache." Yibo said and took zhan's hand in his.

Zhan sat there silently with his head lowered.

"Zhan" yibo called out.

"Hmm?" He whispered.

"Do I still h-have a chance with you" Yibo said in a light tone.

"..."

"Please tell me"

"What if I say no"

"Umm I would still try to be with you. We've already suffered enough for these many years. I think we also deserve our own happy ending"

"Yibo i don't want to see your perspective on this whole thing. I've suffered enough already and I cannot any more. I know it's clearly visible that I still have feelings for you but I'm trying to move on. Sehun is really good to me. I like him. I don't want this relationship between us back again"

"Zhanzhan, sunshi-"

"Yibo please don't use those names" zhan said with tears.

"Zhan i know it's all my fault. I know it. I know you've suffered enough. But now I want to make you happy. I'm free now. Zhan I'm divorced."

"You did not think about all of these while having a second child did you?" Zhan asked.

"Zhan i love Yingyi a lot. A lot. I'll tell this to you. But he wasn't a planned child. We were at a business party and one of our rivals drugged the drink by adding an aphrodisiac. I drank half of it while liying also drank some. The girl want to have sex with me but liying came in first and that's how it happened. Trust me zhan. Please" yibo said while trying to reach zhan's hands.

"Yibo I-im sorry but I'm with sehun now. He take care of me. You don't take too much stress. Maybe you do care for me but you never even once thought about me and just popped up in front of me after nowhere and now you want me back. I don't want to be the easy person I was years ago. Go back to sleep." Zhan said and tucked in yibo nicely. He stroked Yibo's hair a few times and left with unshed tears in his eyes.

"Sehun" zhan said after he saw sehun sitting in the corridor staring at nowhere.

"Zhan is he fine?" "Yes he is don't worry." Zhan said. He held sehun's hands and sat on the chair.

"Sehun let's go back to my apartment. Let's change clothes and then you can go to work. I-Ill co-"

"I know it's fine"

"Sehun I'm sorry if I'm hurting you" zhan said while squeezing sehun's hand.

"Zhan i want to talk to you about something later. Let's go back to your apartment and talk about it. Ok don't worry" sehun said and gave a long peck on zhan's lips.
_______________________________________

I know a short chap. But in the next chapter we'll get sehun and zhan's convo. What do you think sehun will say to him??🤨
-yizhan_BJYX