chapter 37

Zhan came back to their table. Yibo and sehun could figure out he cried. Suddenly liying had to go out for an emergency. It was a call from her work so she bid everyone goodbye and went to her office.

Sehun also noticed that he had to meet a client.

"Umm zhan I'll go to meet my client. Actually I had an appointment."

"Oh ok" zhan said sounding a bit hoarse from his crying.

"I'll go now ok. Bye" sehun said and placed a soft kiss on zhan's nape.

"Bye" zhan said.

Yibo was clenching his first under the table when sehun kissed zhan. Of course he felt jealous with their interaction.

Zhan's eyes suddenly met Yibo's. He averted his gaze.

"Umm I guess I'll also take my leave now" zhan said. He was feeling weird and weak in front of yibo.

He stood up and was going out when yibo held his wrist.

"Zhan" yibo called out. "don't go". Zhna stared into Yibo's eyes before retreating his hand.

"I-I uh-"

"Zhan let's talk please" yibo pleaded him.

"Please"

"I guess I'll sit h-here for a while"

"Thanks"

"So sehun is your boyfriend right?" Yibo asked.

"Hmm he is"

"Does he treat you nicely?" Yibo asked in a loving and stretched tone.

"H-He does. He's really good. He loves me a lot" zhan said.

"Then it's good" yibo said and patted zhan's head.

"Yibo please don't do this" zhan requested.

"I'm not doing anything sunshine. I'm just making sure you're fine"

"Huh making sure I'm fine? Please shut up" zhan spatted.

"Zhan let me-"

"No yibo no. Making sure I'm fine after 14 years of disappearance. Have you ever thought of me? You left without saying goodbye. You did not tell where you are. You never even cared to call.

Have you ever thought how many tears I've shed because of you. How much I've suffered waiting for you. And now that I found myself someone who loves me truly you show up in front of me.

My love for you never had boundaries. Still at that time I became mature and understanding. You were my first love gege. It is very difficult to be in front of you and act normal you know.

Please let me live in peace. I'm getting really tired now. Why are you doing this to me? I'm suffering really badly" zhan said and started crying badly.

Yibo held zhan and took him to the washroom and locked the door.

"I'm sorry zhan. I'm so so-sorry" yibo said crying along with zhan and hugged him.

Zhan pushed him. "Sehun is so much better than you. He loves me also. He has loved me for 4 years silently. Now that I gave him a chance and I'm trying to forget you why are you showing up in front of me" zhan said and hit Yibo's chest.

"You said you h-had a partner for years" yibo said in disbelief

"You jerk you left me broken I was never able to move on from you. Bastard. I accepted sehun recently only. Because of you old man I was never able to move on. I've been waiting all these years"

"Shh zhanzhan. I'm here" yibo hugged zhan.

"No no we cannot be doing this. I-i have to go back to sehun. I'm not going to do the same thing we did 14 years ago"

"Zhan" yibo cupped his cheeks. Yibo joined both of their foreheads.

"Gege I'm sorry. I cannot do this" zhan said and ran away from there.

"I'm a fucking coward. He has always waited for me. H-How can I even break him this bad. I'm sorry sunshine. I'll heal you and bring back your oldself. Even if it means seeing you with sehun."
_______________________________________

👁️👄👁️. What do y'all think. (I'm writing shit right now. I have no clue what's going on. Sorry for disappointing everyone🙏)
-yizhan_BJYX