chapter 44

(note I just love this song so I added it. And also it does match with the context of the story somewhat)

People say when you're having a good time it passes way too fast. That case was true for zhan and yibo.

It had been years since the start of their new relationship, a new life which they gave to themselves. That was the best decision for them. The love that blossomed in their hearts for each other was something never ending.

Is it even possible to love the same person for this long? Is this what true love means? Well for them yes, yes this is the definition of true love. You don't need to try to make everyday  special when you're with that person. It just happens naturally.

"Baby" yibo called out.

"Hmm" zhan smiled.

"What thoughts are you stuck with? Hmm?" Yibo said while sitting besides zhan.

"Life is good right"

"It's the best with you. But what happened are you stressed? Why are you thinking so much"

"I just happened to remember our story again. Isn't it so tragic yet beautiful?" Zhan asks while a small smile plastered on his face

"It is. And I still want to take the blame. I committed a mistake back then which messed up three lives. But I don't know if it would be a sin to say that I enjoy that mistake. That I love the fact that I committed this mistake.

This mistake led me to you. To the person i want to dedicate my whole life to" yibo smiles.

Zhan chuckled. "shameless person" he laid down and put his head on Yibo's lap.

"Are you hungry" yibo asked while playing with zhan's hair.

"Not right now."

"But you did not eat anything properly"

"I did"

"I made dumplings. Prawn and chicken ones"

"Really" zhan's face beams.

"I know baobei's favourite dishes. Now eat properly ok?"

"Hmm"

"And I'll eat you tonight."

"Shut up I'm still sore from last night"

"Baby I just cannot get enough of you" yibo places kisses all over zhan's face.
"So cute"

"I'm not cute" zhan says acting angry and proceeds to sit up.

"The cutest baby ever" yibo rubbed his nose on zhan's.

"Then you're an old man"

"Gosh you did not have to remind me of my age" yibo says dramatically while keeping his hand on his heart.

"Haha old man"

"Let's go eat dinner baobei" yibo smiled sheepishly and picked up zhan in bridal style.

"You're gonna break your back one day if you keep on picking me up like this bo ge"

"You're light as a feather sunshine. I'll never get tired of picking you up"

The sweet talks, the sweet advances made by each other in a relationship. Isn't that so cute? So precious? These moments are the ones to cherish forever.

Later at the night yibo and zhan were sitting on the cozy set up they made in the balcony. The cold night was perfect to drink hot chocolate. Yibo was sitting on the bottom while zhan sat on top of him. Both snuggling to each other in a blanket.

They both were looking at the stars. Remembering many incidents of life. Some unpsoken to each other, some solved together.

A relationship seems funny sometimes. A bond of where you have so many ups and downs still you choose to stay with that one person. Despite all the clashes, all the fights, all longings, still this one person always remains with you. Ironic.

Earlier it was said that these two are parallel lines which never entangled but now they're like a string. The red string of fate.

They said no matter what the situation but the person finds their way to the latter who's red string theirs is tied to. This story said the same.
_______________________________________

FINALLY WE ENDED IT YAYYYY

FINALLY WE ENDED IT YAYYYY. A short chapter yes but I wanted to potray the word love was I able to do it? What did you think about this chapter?

Tell me your views on the whole stories I love to read ur comments😭. If possible drop a comment.

And I edited this. I wasn't able to upload this story due to some issues from Wattpad only. Today I deleted it and recovered my account then it worked. So please share your views. Byeee
-yizhan_BJYX