Chapter 4

It's been a few days now since I moved here. Maybe around 15 days. The days are passing well and I'm happy here.

But there was a problem. Him. I'm not able to get him off my mind. Being gay is wrong. This is china. I've watched many international programmes and stuff and I know that people are gay these days. Some of them very openly. But in china it's equal to a crime to be gay.

If I tell honestly. I had a wet dream about him. I've been having dreams about him recently. A lot. The first few were normal ones. Until yesterday I had a wet dream. About him.

In the dream he sensually kissed me and we made love. This sounds so bad. So so bad. How can I even imagine myself with a man. I've dated women before. Not out of love. Not out of admiration and not even out of liking. It was forced by my parents.

Getting out of my thoughts i rushed out of my house. I went to the elevator and pressed the ground floor's button. Until someone entered. Ughhhh why did it have to be him.

"Hi zhan" he said and I blushed. I was feeling awkward because of the dream I had last night. Shit.

"H-hi yibo" I replied.

While going down the lift suddenly shaked a bit and stopped. No please don't. I don't want to get stuck with this person beside me.

"Oh i think the lift is stuck, isn't it darling?" Yibo asked. Gosh stop with that darling word already.

"Y-yea i-it is" i replied while stuttering

He came closer to me. Standing right in front of me. I moved back. But then he trapped me. I closed my eyes

"Darling I know I'm intimidating and handsome and I'm making your mind go to some ways. I know it. But keep your confidence and don't stutter." He went away and stood back to his side.

"It's a business tip. Be strong. Be intimidating and dominating. It will help"

He was giving me a tip. Was i dumb to think that he will kiss me. I'm going crazy for sure. I need to get out of here but great the lift is not working.

All we could do now was wait. Wait for someone to come and repair the lift.

Next I did the most unintended thing ever. Ever. Trust me it wasnt supposed to happen. I blurted out "yibo I had a dream about you"

"A dream? What happened in it"

"It was certainly a weird one. A really weird one."

"Zhan"

"U-umm in the dream you k-kissed me and we umm. Please understand it for yourself."

He chuckled. "darling already having forbidden fantasies about me, aren't you?"

I felt so embarrassed. Why did I tell this to him. Just why?

"I know it's weird. Really w-weird. But I cannot help it. A man with a man. Seems impossible"

"Sorry for the weird thoughts." I said.

"Darling zhan it's not weird." He said and I looked at him confusingly. "people are gay. It's fine. It happens to many people but they decide to lie to themselves. Marry a women. Thinking they are happy when internally they are not"

"Hmm. It does happen"

"Have you ever slept with a women" he chuckled while give me a 'duh' look"

"Oh oh sorry ofc you have a wife. Of course you've slept with a woman what am I saying."

"I've slept with several women. Many women."

"Huh?"

"I've had a fair share of women drooling over me. And I guess now a man is also added to the list" he said looking at me.

"Are you cheating on your wife?"

"Nah darling. She seems nice and stuff but she isn't. She also sleeps with men. And I also sleep with women."

"What! That sounds ridiculous. Is this a forced marriage?"

"It's out of love. She's my first love and I still love her. We got married at 21 only. It's been 6 years. We're still in love but sleep with other people and also with each other. Oh lord why am I telling a kid about my personal life."

"That's so weird. Basically you both are cheating and hey I'm not a kid. Don't go on that topic I'm sensitive."

"Ok 'didi'" he came closer and stroked my cheek.

"Such a Playboy" i scoffed.

"Oh angry bunnys offended. Or jealous." He said and smirked.

"Just leave it. So annoying! How can someone cheat on their wife if they still love each other."

"You don't worry too much." He came closer again. Oh lord what effect does he have on me and why does he keep coming closer for god's sake.

Then the lift suddenly opened. They fixed it. We both both got out and went to our respective places.

This man is gonna be the end of me. And what's up with the relationship with his wife. He's so weird and mysterious and here I am wasting my time being curious about him.

And that smirk. Oh lord I'll get a boner again just thinking about that.

"Mr xiao"

"Mr xiao" I came out of my thoughts when the professor called me.

"Mr xiao please focus."

"Sorry miss. I'll do so."

Ugh I need to focus. 
_______________________________________

Guys tell me if you think I'm dragging the story. Like as in making random convos too long or would you like to stick to this format? Pls tell me.
-yizhan_BJYX