chapter 31

They finished dancing on the song.

"Love let's go to the bedroom" zhan said.

"If that's what my sunshine wants then let's do it" yibo said and kissed zhan.

They made their way to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

This is how they started by having sex but no one knew it was gonna lead to all of this. But whatever it was, it was beautiful.

"I'll be missing your cock you know" zhan joked.

"I know" yibo said and both of them laughed together.

Yibo layed zhan on the bed softly.

They removed each other's clothes hurriedly.

"You're so beautiful sunshine" yibo said while admiring zhan's body.

Yibo trailed kissed down to zhan's stomach. He placed many hickeys on zhan's neck and abdomen. He felt like he wanted to mark zhan as his.

"I'll get the lube" yibo said.

"No do it without the lube. I want to feel the painful for days." Zhan said.

"Ok" yibo said and started inserting his cock with and preparation or lube.

"Ahhh" zhan shouted a bit because of the sudden pain.

"Don't worry darling I'll be gentle"

"No gege be hard please. I want the traces of you on my body." Zhan said.

"Gosh zhan you're so precious" yibo said and kissed zhan. He started moving at a slow pace first.

"Fa-faster" zhan said.

"Y-yes" yibo said while moaning.

Yibo started pounding really hard and fast. He also wanted this to be their best night.

He turned zhan around so that zhan was laying flat on his stomach.

He thrusted into zhan from the back.

After continuous thrusts and moans both of them cummed. Yibo in zhan's hole and zhan on the bed.

"It's so nice love" yibo said and kissed zhan's temple.

"Bo ge I want to do it as many times as we can. Please"

"It'll hurt you badly zhan."

"No i want to do it." Zhan said.

"Ok darling don't blame me later." Yibo said

"There is no later gege" zhan said sadly.

"It's fine" yibo kissed away the lone tear that dropped from zhan's eyes.

"Let's enjoy today as much as we can" Yibo said.

After that they went on for 5 rounds. They did not take breaks. They wanted this to be the best sex of their whole lives. They wanted to live in this moment. They wanted to cherish it.

"Lets try to sleep now, shall we?"

"Ok Bo ge" zhan said.

Zhan turned his back to yibo and tried falling asleep. Yibo back hugged zhan tightly, holding him in such a way because he doesn't want him to go. 

They knew what was gonna happen in the morning but they were not willing for it to happen.

Destined to meet but not fated to be together. This is the line that was roaming in Yibo's head the whole night. What zhan said was correct for sure.

After a long time they both slept in each other's arms.

Morning eloped.

They both were awake but none of them was ready to let go. In fact they were acting like they're asleep so that no one can separate them.

The night ended really fast. They're anted to spend a longer time together.

"Gege let's wake up. You need to go back"

"Ok" yibo said and hugged zhan tighly.

"Gosh. You're gonna kill me. Leave me and let's go bathe together"

"Ok"

Both of them knew internally they weren't happy at all but at least they tried to make it better.

They took a bath together and had breakfast.

Yibo was standing at the door of zhans home.

"So-"

"I love you zhanzhan, my sunshine" yibo said and hugged zhan tightly.

"I love you too you old man" zhan said and returned the hug.

They both cried in each other's embrace. Was this the end? Did it really have to end like this?

They did not have any choice did they? They'll be missing each other like crazy but still the Separation is meant to occur.

"I'll love you forever" yibo said.

"I'll also do that."

"No you don't do that. You're still young. You'll find a great man for you"

"Shut up bastard" zhan said and kissed yibo.

They kissed passionately and aggressively. Even though the kiss was like this but still it screamed love.

"I love you. Live a happy life ok" yibo said while patting zhan's head.

"I love you too. You also lead a great life and become the best father"

They both smiled to each other in tears and soon yibo went to his own house. No wait to his home. There's a big difference between house and home. Now this lonely place was zhan's home and that place was Yibo's home with his wife and soon to be born child.

The separation was meant to be and it came. Now it was in their hands to handle it properly.
_______________________________________

Don't mind me I cannot write emotional scenes at all. I don't have that capability. But any which ways what did y'all think tell me.
-yizhan_BJYX