chapter 26

Yibo was busy in treating zhan's wounds while zhan just stared at him. He wants to be close to yibo again. He was reminded of the memories when they were in Spain. Again.

"Gege am i ugly" zhan asked.

"No you're not of course. Know your worth ok."

"If I would've considered my worth i wouldn't come back to you again and again right?" Zhan asked in a low tone.

"Zhanzhan I'm sorry" yibo said again.

"Gege your sorry's aren't fixing me. It keeps on shattering my hope because I k-know that you're choosing your child over me. It really h-hurts you know" zhan said while crying lightly.

Yibo was done with treating zhan's wounds. He sat on the couch and made zhan sit on his lap. He hugged him tightly.

"Shhh it's gonna be fine." Yibo said.

"I want you bo ge." Zhan said. "i only want you and your love. Why cant I get it?"

"Zhanzhan it's not possible. Liying is pregnant right now. It will be difficult for her right" yibo said in such a tone that zhan was slowly and slowly melting into his words.

"I love you" zhan whispered and kissed yibo. Yibo also couldn't help but kiss zhan back. The kiss was salty because both of them couldn't stop crying at that moment.

They broke the kiss. "sleep" yibo said and hugged zhan so that he can sleep. After a few moments zhan was already asleep.

"Yibo" liying came out of their bedroom.

"He's adorable isn't he?" Liying said again while smiling.

"He sure is" yibo said. "he's just like a baby" yibo said again.

"I feel bad for him to be honest. He doesn't deserve to be stuck in this mess. He's only 20. Has a whole life ahead of him. Still he's stuck in the thing he was never supposed to be involved in"

"I also never planned all of this. I thought these were gonna be just some simple nights spent with a particular someone." Yibo chuckled. "Never thought it would turn out to be like this" yibo said while stroking zhan's hair with his hand.

"I cannot even talk to my therapist about this. Not gonna end up nicely"

"For sure" yibo replied.

"Yibo take him to sleep" liying said.

"Yes I'll go. You also go to the bedroom I'll come after laying him down"

"N-no need yibo."

"Huh?"

"You can sleep with him in the guestroom. It's fine. He needs you more than me right now"

"Are you sure Lee?"

"Hmm." Liying said and went back to her bedroom.

Yibo stood up with zhan sleeping in his arms just like a baby would. He carried zhan to the guestroom and layed down with him on the bed.

"Good night sunshine" yibo said and kissed zhan's forehead.

They both slept while cuddling to eachother.

Meanwhile in the other room liying was crying silently.

"It's all my fault. My assaults towards yibo. My harsh words, bad behaviour, everything led to this. I wouldn't even blame him for loving zhan. He's adorable for sure.

He helped him. He was there when i wasn't. But what can I do? I hate myself so much" liying cried.

"These pregnancy mood swings are killing me" liying said.

She rushed to the bathroom to puke.

"I'll ask yibo to bring a medicine tomorrow" liying said.

Then liying also decided to go back to sleep.

These relationships are destroying three lives. Yibo, zhan and liying. No one is happy staying like this. But they have to. They have no choice. Do they?
_______________________________________

I was literally gonna update yesterday but I lost motivation to write. I feel like a few more chaps to go and then the end of the story will be near.
-yizhan_BJYX