chapter 3

14 years ago

"Yea bye mom, bye dad" I hugged my mom and dad goodbye because they were going back to Shanghai. My hometown.

I shifted today to Beijing. My name is xiao zhan. I'm 20. Second year of University. I shifted here for a few reasons. One of them was because I was tired of my parents rantings and their interference in my life. Don't get it wrong I love them a lot. They couldn't have been better but we belonged to a rich family. A very rich one. I always had to maintain an image and i really wasn't meant for this. So I decided to move out.

I have my friends here. 3 of my childhood friends are in the same college as me. At least i have someone with me now for my survival over here.

I walked out of the apartment i now live in. I saw a lady walk out of the apartment in front of mine. She was beautiful. Exceptionally beautiful.

She looked at me with a smile and I returned it.

"Hi there" the lady said.

"Hi" I replied.

"I'm liying. Zhao liying. I guess you're the new neighbour of ours."

"Oh yea I just moved in. By the way nice to me you. I'm zhan, xiao zhan"

"Oh you sure look like a lovely young gentleman, don't you?"

"Thanks don't flatter me too much I'm not even that great miss Zhao"

"Oh drop those formalities. Just call me by my name"

"Ok liying."

"By the way zhan what's your age? I suppose you're younger than me."

"I'm 20. I transferred to Beijing national University. Currently in the second year"

"Oh you're much younger than me. I'm 27"

"Liying you definitely look young for your age don't you."

"Ahh thanks. I suppose you live alone here? Now see I'm a very direct person so, living in such a luxurious place where people cannot live after years of hardwork. I guess it's your dad who's rich right?"

"Ahhh very straightforward. Actually I'm not quite sure if you've ever heard of xiao industries." "Of course I have. One of the biggest trading company of the country"

"Yea my father is the owner of that."

"Oh niceee. Luxury I see. By the way if you don't mind I would love you to join us for a dinner tonight. I live with my husband. We would love to have a younger person with us to relive those young gen vibes which we've lost"

"Thanks for the invite liying. I'm free today."

"Come to our house at 7 p.m."

"Yea sure I'll do so. Bye."

"Bye zhan"

We bid farewell. I met this sweet lady. She quite lovely. I wonder who her husband would be. He hit such a jackpot. I would love to meet him.

I completed all of the shifting work finally and went to the store earlier to buy a wine for the dinner.

I dressed up in elegant and decent clothes. Not gonna lie the lady gave me vintage and elegant vibes so I just decided to dress up something like that.

I arrived in front of their apartment and rang the bell.

A man opened the door. Oh my god. He was ethereal. Breathtakingly handsome. The way he was so beautiful yet so handsome and dominant looking. Zhan was straight. Yes sure he was. But this man in front of him made him feel so attracted.

"Hi, hello earth to you" said the man.

"Oh yea sorry. I suppose you must be Mr wang?" Asked zhan.

"Yea I'm liying's husband, wang yibo. Nice to meet you."

Wang yibo. Nice name. "I'm xiao zhan and here" zhan handed in the expensive wine he brought to yibo.

"Please come in, darling." Said yibo.

'darling' was this man a flirtatious person. He called me darling on our first meet. Tryna be a gentleman? I don't know. But I liked it. I liked it very much.

I went in and saw liying there.

"Hi liying"

"Ohh hi zhan. Thanks for the wine. I love this one. Drinking it on special occasions is always the best"

"Hmm. Welcome"

"Come lets have dinner."

Yibo, I and liying went to the dining table. There I found a girl, sitting.

"Oh yea zhan she is my friend from London. Alicia."

"Oh, hi nice to meet you. I'm xiao zhan." We shook hands.

We all sat. Liying and Alicia beside each other and me and yibo beside each other. I don't know if it's just me or yibo pulled his chair closer to mine before sitting.

Trust me we were sitting so close that everytime we raised our hands to take food. They touched. Our hands touched. The electryfing feeling sent to me through his actions was undeniable. I was loving it.

But damn I'm straight. We aren't raised up in an open environment. We've been taught that a man and a women belong together. Homosexuality is like a crime in china. That also in 2010. I hope it gets better in the future.

The food was decent. It was a nice and elegant dinner.

"Ahh yibo and zhan go talk to each other for a while. We'll have our ladies time."

Me and yibo walked to the balcony. He lit up a cigarette and started smoking.

"So, you're young" he asked me.

"I'm 20. A college student"

"So I guess I'm 7 years older than you. But you're legal" he said I'm legal. What did he mean by that? I think I'm running my mind too much.

I didn't realise I had been staring at him continuously.

"Darling I know I'm handsome but don't stare at me too much" he said and kept his hand on mine. What is he doing? I retreated my hand quickly.

"What are you studying?"

"Business"

"Oh then i can help you for sure. I run wang industries"

"Ohh, our company has worked with you before."

"It sure has" he said smiling. Damn. Fucking shit. His smile is so good. So attractive. I wasn't able to deny the sexual tension in the air. Shit. I need to leave.

"Umm yibo I'll take my leave now"

"Oh so fast baby."

"Don't flatter me by those words me wang"

He chuckled in a deep manlt voice.

"Ok bye" he said and ran his hand kn mine. Slowly. That was sensual. The simple touch was something. For sure. Doesn't this man have a wife. What was he doing?

"Oh baby there you are" said liying and yibo pecked her lips.

"Liying, yibo I'll take my leave it's getting late"

"Bye zhan. Thanks for the company"

I left to my house. Shit. I'm damn attracted to a guy. A freaking married guy.

Why was he touching me. What did he mean I was legal.

You know what let's leave it. Let's stop right here. Zhan not with a man. That also a married one. A big no no.
_______________________________________

Guys, what do you think yibo is doing. My man zhan is attracted to a married guy🙏🙏
-yizhan_BJYX