chapter 32

Yibo entered his house and straight went to liying's lap. He put his head on her lap trying to find comfort.

"If will be fine" liying said. She understood what had happened. She was an evil person but she has also tried to bring a change in herself. She knew letting go of yibo wouldn't make her happy but if it made yibo happy that would be nice.

But yibo came back to her. A part of her was happy but she was also guilty for the things that happened in the past and now also.

She wished to be happy. She always thought a woman should be independent and work freely. She should have her rights, be it in a relationship or her work matters. She though she should also be independent but she went overboard.

Yibo always wanted a child and she did not. She would abuse yibo for the worst reasons ever. She hoped yibo chose the right path of staying with her because she wouldn't mind letting go of yibo right now also.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yibo and zhan would often see each other but they always ignored each other. It's like they did not exist for each other. They knew that it was for the best.

They successfully avoided each other but sometimes would steal a glance or two.

Zhan saw yibo many times. Shopping for baby's clothes and other items. He smiled with liying. Zhan felt a lump in his throat when he saw all of this. His heart clenched but he knew he could not do anything. He suffered a lot. Lonely nights, no one to go to. But he thought his time would get better. So he tried to do the same old thing, move on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zhan was coming back from his university one day. He saw a family standing in front of Yibo's apartment which was open.

"Oh hi" the lady from that family said.

"Hi. May I know what you're doing here?"

"Oh yeah the owner actually decided to sell this house. So we came to check it out and we're finalising everything right now. So I'll be your new neighbour I suppose" she smiled politely

"Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you" zhan said and went in his house. And what else could he do. Cry.

Yibo never said or gave any hints he was moving away. So sudden. He did not see them moving out. He already left his house.

Zhan cried his heart out. He did not know where yibo went or where yibo is. He felt so helpless right now. He had no one to talk to.

Why was he the one who was left like a trash in this situation?

Why did yibo go without a final goodbye. Was he that eager to leave zhan?

Zhan thought a lot. A lot. That night was again one of his worsts.

But his last thought before sleeping was something beautiful.

"Out of eight billion hearts I chose the one that did not beat for me. Just like parallel lines we started growing but never became entangled"

End of flashback
_______________________________________

Guys I know short chap. But i just wanted it to be about some feelings so yeah. Did u like it? And by the way the parallel lines quote, that one I thought of it myself. Was it nice?
-yizhan_BJYX