chapter 40

Zhan and sehun drove to zhan's apartment. After that each of them took a bath and ordered some food.

They ate the food in complete silence.

"Zhan" sehun said.

"Hmm? You said you wanted to talk about something. What is it?"

"Well I'll say a few things first then you can speak ok?"

"Hmm sure"

"Well I know our relationship is very new. We just started off a few days ago. But to me it feels like it has been there forever.

I feel special in this relationship. I feel like dating you made me see a different side of myself. I saw how I can be so giving just for a particular person. At first i thought dating you would be near to impossible but you decided to give me this chance. I couldn't be more grateful for that.

I want us to go on forever like this. Share small kisses, several hugs, make outs and everything. I love all of this more than anything.

I told you I would wait for you and would make you the happiest in the whole world. But I know I am not capable of doing that. No matter how much you deny, you yourself know that you're the happiest with yibo. I saw the pain and agony in your eyes when we found yibo laying on the ground.

I saw how you cried the whole night for him. Zhan i can see the love in your eyes for him. I realised if I want to make you the happiest I'll have to make a sacrifice. Even though I want to be selfish but to make you happy I need to make this sacrifice and I'm ready to do it.

Zhan i want you-"

"Shut up sehun" zhan said while sobbing. "I don't want this" zhan said and hugged sehun tightly and sat on his lap.

"Zhan it's fine. I'll be fine don't worry about me. Your happiness matters the most" whispered sehun.

"Sehun shut the fuck up right now. Why are you doing this. I don't want you to suffer. We were doing great right? Did I do anything wrong tell me"

"Zhan, baby you can never do anything wrong. You're always correct. Remember how you sacrificed your happiness for liying and her child just like that i want to sacrifice you for your own happiness. I know yibo will keep you safe but if he doesn't I'm always there aren't i?"

"T-thank you sehun. I will always hold a special place for you in my heart. It's not that i don't like you-"

"It's just that your love is stronger for yibo than me." Sehun smiled.

"Can I get a one last kiss plea-" sehun wasn't able to complete because zhan kissed him. Hard. Showing his feelings in that kiss. Pouring his emotions out.

They kissed and kissed but sehun was the first one to break it.

"Thank you for giving me a chance zhan ge." Sehun said.

"Zhan ge?"

"You're old you knw that right?"

"Shut up" zhan said and hugged sehun.

"I love you sehun. As a what so ever so wanna consider. You're a great and a mature person. I hope you find the one that is meant for you. If you don't find it we'll have a threesome" zhan said and winked.

"Ayeeee we're supposed to be emotional right now. Don't joke" sehun said and wiped his tears.

"Sehun don't you ever break this frndship with me or else I might murder you ok."

"Kk I get it."

"One last hug?"

"One last hug" sehun replied and they gave each other a tight comforting hug which both of them needed.

People think some sacrifices are unnecessary. But they're not. Zhan made a sacrifice back then just like sehun did now. It's a different scenario but a much needed sacrifice leads to the destiny planned for people.
_______________________________________

Hey guys. What do y'all think
👁️👄👁️
-yizhan_BJYX