chapter 20

"I cannot zhan. I cannot" yibo said.

"Please s-stay w-with me"

"Zhan i cannot" yibo shouted.

"Why? Didn't you say you would leave liying?" zhan shouted back.

"I cannot leave my pregnant wife who I've been married to for 6 years just for a person who I've barely known for 6 months. Don't you get it?" Yibo shouted.

Suddenly realisation hit zhan. Of course he cannot leave her. What was he thinking? He felt embarrassment.

"I'll leave now" yibo said.

"I love you bo ge" zhan said.

"Please don't say it right now" yibo turned back with tears in his eyes.

"I said it because it's ture you know" zhan said and tried to act calm.

Yibo went and placed his lips on zhan's. Both were pouring out as many feelings as they can in that kiss.

Both of them were crying between that kiss. Yibo kissed him passionately. But soon he broke the kiss.

"Sorry" yibo said while crying himself. He took zhan in his embrace. Zhan was shaking violently.

"Sorry. Sorry" yibo kept on whispering.

"I-I hope you're n-never happy. You're a t-troublesome old man. No one l-likes you" Zhan said while crying.

"Shhhh" yibo tried to console zhan while he himself wasn't any better than him.

"I'll go now ok" yibo said.

"You will come to me after she gives birth right? Wouldn't you?" Zhan's asked.

"No i wouldn't"

"I know you would if you want to. That's what people like you do" zhan's said in a low voice.

As soon as yibo exited zhan's house zhan broke into tears.

"I love him. I love him so much. Why did he leave me. Doesn't he love me?" Zhan cried.

"He said I looked beautiful in t-the makeup. D-don't I?" Zhan looked at himself in the mirror and tried to remove the makeup by his hands which just resulted it to spread on his whole face.

"Why am I so ugly? Don't I match his standards? Was falling in love with him wrong" zhan said while looking at himself.

"Gosh this skirt is really annoying isn't it. I'll just remove it." Zhan proceeded to remove the skirt and wore pants. He removed Yibo's shirt and wore his own t-shirt.

"This shirt smells like him" zhan smiled sadly thinking how bad and needy he looked while begging yibo.

But what can he do? Fate decided to play him like this. He lost his parents for his gege whom he had known his whole life and his gege couldn't even give up his wife for him?

Maybe he did not even love him. Of course he was just a mere person in his life who he had known for 6 months. That's it.

Should I move on? Is it even possible after falling his deep?
_______________________________________

Guys so give ur views on the whole situation and pls don't hate zhan for being needy and vulnerable like this.

There are people who end up falling for a wrong person and this all actually happens. So I feel like if anyone comments pls don't blame zhan instead talk abt yibo.

And yes ik it was a short chap but i wanted it to be like this. Like just a convo and zhan's thoughts.
-yizhan_BJYX