chapter 13

"kneel" commanded liying.

Yibo was feeling so helpless right now. He just wanted to escape from this tortuous situation. Liying slapped him.

"I said fucking kneel Wang yibo"

He kneeled down.

"Suck me right now"

Yibo didn't want to do this. In the past he enjoyed his sexual life with liying but now it just felt wrong.

Liying tightly pulled Yibo's hair and made him look up. "I don't have much time right now so do whatever I'm commanding."

Yibo removed liyings undergarments and clothes and put his mouth on liyings clitoris and sucked it. He did not feel right. Would it be correct to say that he felt disgusted.

"Pur your cock in my hole. Let's have sex" liying commanded.

"I don't have a condom right now." Yibo said.

"Don't worry I've taken all of the safety precautions already. I took the pills and did other stuff also. Now fast"

And that day yibo had to unwillingly have sex with liying. He did not enjoy it. He took too much time to even cum. Liying once again verbally and physically abused him.

He felt so weak and useless. He told zhan he would protect him but how? When he is this weak himself how can he protect others. He felt pathetic about himself. Assumed himself to be lowly. His pride was being crushed yet he could not do anything.

On the other hand zhan was in his room thinking about....well let's say things. He was thinking about things. Everything about how terrible Yibo's life is. But he could not do anything.

"I feel extremely bad for yibo" i mumbled sadly.

Zhan went towards one of the cabinets he had in his bathroom and took out some products.

Lipstick and blush. One of his biggest secrets. He used to love applying lipstick and blush but stopped after a while. He felt that it was wrong. Men weren't supposed to do these things.

But today he wanted to feel himself. The oldself that he lost.

He took the lipstick and applied it on his lips. The light colour of the lipstick suited his lips a lot. Then he took the cherry pink blush and applied a bit on his cheeks and used it as eyeshadow also.

To say he was looking beautiful would be an understatement.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I went to look through the peephole and it was yibo. I opened the door as fast as I could.

"Gege" i whispered.

He came and hugged me tight. Leaning and putting his weight on my body.

I patted his back continuously to soothe him. "it's fine, it's fine" I kept on whispering these two words hoping I could provide him with my warmth and comfort.

"She again abused me. She forcefully made me have sex with her. She slapped me. Zhanzhan tell me what should I do. I cannot take this torture anymore."

"Shhh.....it's gonna be fine. If the next time she abuses you keep the proof and file a case against her. No one should take physical abuse."

"She's my wife"

Ouch, that stinged my heart. But it's fine.

"Send her to therapy then. I hope it helps. Have a good talk with her gege. Don't be afraid."

"Hmm" he said and released the hug. He looked at my face with shock.

"Y-you are wearing makeup?"

"Ahh well um yes"

"Sunshine you look so beautiful." He said and showered my whole face with kisses. These are the moments which make me feel loved and cherished. It makes me feel precious.

"Thanks"

"Gosh you're so beautiful my baby"

I blushed at the statements. This man is gonna be the death of me for sure at this point.

"Gege do you wanna go and take a shower?"

"Hmm."

"Go in the bedroom. Don't worry wear my clothes."

"Ok"

Gege went to take a shower. For the time being i thought to cook something but as I was too tired i just set up the hotpot. I added the hotpot powder in the water and boiled it while I took different kinds of meat for both of us.

"Oh sunshine you made hotpot."

"Yea come let's eat."

We ate our meal in peace and silence. It was still evening so we decided to watch a movie.
_______________________________________

Guyss so tell me ur opinions abt liying and her behaviour. PLUS a big drama is coming in the next chapter.

Hint I'll say smtg will happen to zhan. Now don't think abt accidents and stuff but smtg let's say with his relations with someone.
-yizhan_BJYX