1{rewritten}

{valerie's point of view} *7am*

Ughh! Stupid alarm clock... oo greatt it's 7 am.. why did i have to get up so earlyy i hate early morningss ughh... ok let's check my messages on my phone see if i got any from sam my best friend since kinder garden she has truly been my rock for the past few   days.. i've got my heart broken.. by my ex his name is dean.. we were together for four years and i found out that he cheated on me.. can you believe that.. i mean it's ughh whatever... ooo and by the way my name is valerie i am 20 years old ans i live in the uk andd that's about it.. loll ok let's get ready before sam is going to show up on my door step.. because we are going on a vacation to rome to be excact it's been one of my biggest dreams to travel there and today is the day ahh!! I'm so exicteddd.. the only thing i hope is that we don't meet any people there or boys.. cause i'm done with boys.. atleast for now... okayy... i really need to get going.. now..

||

*later that day*

{valerie's pov}

Omgg finally we have arrived in rome omg it felt like that flight was going to take forever but here we are! Yay!!

'Sammy do you have our suit cases??'

'yes val shall we go.. it's busy here.. and i'm tired.'

'yes me to and i could use a shower..ielg i smell..'

'Same.. now let's gooo here grab you're suit case'

'Thank youu..'

'You're welcome sister..'

Ooo i love sammy since we became friends she either called me sister or val and she always knows when somethings on my mind.. she helped me trough almost everything in my life.. she's my rock..

'Val???are you coming or not???'

'Yeah oo sorryy..'

'Okayy Let's gooo..'

*to be contiued*

||

Enjoy! See you next time💋💋💋

I really wanted to change this chapter because i didn't like how i wrote it so here is a new one sort of hehehe byeee😘