7.{'did you just say i love you??'}

'i tought you never asked.. dami.. i love y-'

~~

{damiano's pov}

Did she just... told me she loves me??... i ohh my god.. ok.. should i say something??.. maybe that's going to make things worse?.. what???... i really don't know what to say right now... oh noo.. she's upset...  ok damiano don't say anything stupid.. right now.... Just ask her why she just.. no no no.. that's not something  i should say.. it's fcking stupid...

'Uhmm... i am soo sorry i ... i think i should go..dami.. i don't know wh-why that.. i mean i-...'

'did you just say i love you??..'

Ok now that's fcking stupid...

'I-i- iguess i did.. i am so sorry.. i really need to g-go.. now...i-...'

'Hey don't go...'

*i say while i take her hand*

'Pleae just forget it...dami.. i have to go..sam is wating for me..'

'valerlie please don't go.. hey babe look at me..'

'dami i just ruined the moment...'

'no you didn't babe...'

'I did.. i am always rushing into things..'

'No you don't.. babe..'

'Dami.. i am so-'

'Stop saying sorry all the time.. amore i know you think you're rushing into things but..'

'But what??..'

'Valerie i think... i mean what i am trying to say is..that.. i l-love you to...'

'Dami...'

'Val..'

*i say while i keep looking into her beautiful..eyes..  i can't believe she's my mine..* *and before i knew it we were kissing..(again)*

~~~

{valerie's point of view}

'Dami...'

And before i knew it we were kissing again.. i couls feel his hand going down to my hips.. and going underneath my t-shirt..  and taking it off.. while our kiss is getting more heated...  i can feel his breath against my skin..

'Are you sure you wanna do this babe?..'

* He say between the kiss*

'yes.. i'm sure dami.. i trust you..'

'You're so beautiful.. amore..'

*he says while we start kissing (again) *

*to be contiued*

||

Enjoy!! See you next time!🩷

You all know what the next chapter is going to be 😉😉

Byee😘😘