V2 C89

"God's damnit, these stupid fucking kids."

Elaine ran her fingers through her hair, the latest bout of paperwork due to a loss of livestock.

"What team was it this time?"

Lorn asked aloud as she tossed a small ball against the far wall. It was a gift she'd recently found interest in, the small leather and cork ball giving her something to keep her engaged in her free moments.

"Take a guess."

The younger of the two elves scowled at Lorn, coaxing a smirk from the eldest.

"Those three are a handful."

Lorn chuckled as she retrieved the ball from the floor. Standing, she moved to join Elaine and the half dozen other clerks sorting through papers.

"Yeah, and another Gods damned cow to pay for. Let's go through everything once more, it's about time we up their game scope anyhow. Maybe it will keep them from getting livestock killed in the crossfire."

With a hand on her hip, she used her opposite hand to raise a sheet of statistics collected by the guild once a month.

"I'm sure I don't need to remind any of you that this team's information is confidential just the same as our stay in teams'. None of this information leaves the room."

Lorn asked aloud, receiving a passive nod from those men and women too occupied to engage actively.

"Yes ma'am."

Elaine nodded before raising her copy of the sheet.

"Regional team number two-hundred-fifteen, guild registration time, four years, two months, thirteen days. Guild designator, 'Hollowpoint'... the name is still nonsense. Did the girl ever explain its meaning to you?"

Elaine asked, receiving a shake of the head.

"No, won't even tell me. Continue."

Elaine shrugged and continued reading from the page.

"Team constituents, Kiyomi Jormanr, female, fourteen suns of age, Va-ranian and Shinrisian descent. Vaughn Baros, male, fifteen suns of age, Morisian and Va-ranian descent. Beryl Halkias, hermaphrodite, Imperial lamia, Viper variety."

Elaine rattled off the bare information before reading off the official statistic sheets.

_______________

Name: Kiyomi Jormanr

Age: 14

Race: High Demon, unattributed

Sex: Female

Class: Adventurer, Slayer

Level: 15 (22)

HP: 1000

MP: 1200

Constitution: 6 (11)

Strength: 9 (18)

Dexterity: 8 (16)

Intelligence: 7 (15)

Wisdom: 7 (14)

Charisma: 8 (17)

Titles: Clan Matriarch

Skills: Disguise lvl5, Manapool lvl2, Violent impact lvl1, Endurance lvl1, Cleave lvl1, Evasion lvl1, Pain tolerance, Coup de grace, Rush of the hunt, Predatory instinct, Close the gap

__________________

Elaine sighed, dropping the paper as she drank from her own cup. A short yawn escaped her.