C15

"So, firstly. What is the system?"

Hatsumi paused for a moment before answering her own question.

"The system is a gathering of measurable information about yourself or the world around you. One that is defined by your patron god's level of involvement in your life."

She stopped, waiting for any questions I may suddenly pose, continuing after a moment.

"The system also changes based on your class, which in a moment we'll confirm. It should be adventurer right now, nothing after."

Pausing, Hatsumi crossed her legs.

"You don't have to say it out loud. Just think that you want to see your system information, and it should make itself visible to just you."

At Hatsumi's instruction, I thought of the same display I had been given yesterday, and it appeared in my vision.

Name: Kiyomi Jormanr

Age: 8

Race: Lower Demon (High Demon, unattributed)

Sex: Female

Class: Adventurer (– Unattributed)

Level: 8 (16)

HP: 1000/1000

MP: 1000/1000

Constitution: 3 (7)

Strength: 8 (17)

Dexterity: 8 (16)

Intelligence: 7 (15)

Wisdom: 6 (12)

Charisma: 8 (17)

Thirst: 1000/1000

Hunger: 1000/1000

Titles: (Hidden), (Hidden), (Hidden)

Status: (Passive skill, Disguise, in effect. All skills, hidden, can be reviewed at any time)

Upon going over my information again, I was able to see that Disguise* was still activated. And that my selected class definitely had more to it than it should have. But I thought to keep that information to myself. If it's too out of the norm, I'd rather not make trouble.

"Can you see it?"

Hatsumi grabbed my attention.

"Mhmm, yes, ma'am."

Hatsumi clicked her tongue at my response.

"Cut the "ma'am". We are not strangers, call me by my name."

Was it that irritating? Did it make her feel old?

"Okay, Hatsumi."

"Good girl~."

And there was a bubbly response.

She straightened her posture after praising me suddenly.

"So, you should see general information about yourself. That will change based on your patron god. It varies from person to person, so I can't answer questions related directly to it. You should see your age, class, and level. Do you see them?"

I nodded slowly.

"Okay, so firstly your age and level. These two should coincide; your level should never equal or surpass your age if you live a normal civil life."