Chapter 94 - The Island that remains bright in the night *

Tarik was helping Asha clean up in a small pond that is near where they spent the whole night. He warmed up the water using his fire manipulation to soothe both their spent bodies. They didn't sleep a wink for the new couple continued to mate until the sun has risen.

Tarik continues to sneak a kiss while they enjoy the warmth the water brings. The flower petals that floats on the water gives off this flowery scent that envelops the two, covering the smell of sex and sweat that these two reeks off.

"I do not know why but I do not feel sleepy even if we did not sleep the whole night master. My body feels a bit tired but I cannot explain why I feel invigorated at the same time," he continues to drop kisses down her neck and collarbone. Asha is engulfed within his strong arms, not wanting to let even an inch of her skin separate from his. His erection is still trapped in between her thighs. He thrust it slowly to slide and rub against her love button. If he just lower down his body and pull one of her legs up, he's certain he can dive deep inside of her again.

"It's because we are dual cultivating while we mate. We are training mana absorption while we mate and since two bodies, two minds and two hearts become one, we absorb twice as much as we do during we meditate alone."

Tarik was a bit startled, "is this one reason the snake beast has a higher level of element manipulation than us males who were not your mates? Well I am one of your mates now, but I was asking before I even...,"

Asha gave him a quick kiss as she smiles at him, "I understand what you mean. And yes, you can say that that's one reason why Dumu got better in his water manipulation. You can add all the training and sparring too."

That bastard has been cheating the whole time! He mates with Asha every night knowing that he can upgrade his manipulation faster. I am getting pissed but wait... if other males discover this secret, Asha would get in trouble. She will be used and abused by males to get stronger! Ahhhh I should stay vigilant. This is probably one reason why that snake beast is so overprotective of Asha and he does not want her to recklessly accept males as mates. I promise to protect you from harm my love. They have to get to me first before they can get to you. They have to walk over my dead body if they dare lay a finger on you.

He's getting addicted to her. He can't control his body as he pulls not one of her legs up but both of them and let those wrap around his hips before plunging in deep inside of her in one swift movement. Asha wrapped her arms around his neck as he continues his assault and thrust his cock inside her pussy repeatedly.

"Are all beast men insatiable? If I don't have the ability to heal my own body, I'm pretty sure that my vajayjay is destroyed by how you fuck me to oblivion with that thick hard cock of yours."

Tarik continues to ram her, the water in the pond creating too many ripples to count.

"I keep hearing you say the word fuck but I do not know what it really means...."

"It can be used in many ways. It can exaggerate something highly or poorly, depends on how you use it. It can be used to describe your extreme feeling over a situation. It can be vulgar and indecent but can be wholesome and inoffensive too. But most of all, it's a term used to replace the word mating or sexual intercourse."