Disclaimer, A/N

TRIGGER WARNING: This story has themes of grief, loss, domestic abuse, and more! Please pay close attention to trigger warnings throughout the story and skip with needed!

Hi everyone! :) 

This story is a sequel to my first book, A Siren's Spell. 

If you haven't read that one, please go do so because this won't make any sense. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/369190800-a-siren%27s-spell-human-alastor-fanfiction

Again, here's your obligatory disclaimer to say that this is an alternate universe fanfiction. I understand, and respect, that Alastor is meant to be aroace, however for the purposes of FANFICTION (and all those simps out there), there will be exceptions made in this story. Please remember that asexuality, just like any other sexuality, is a spectrummm. Those who have sexual desires of any kind deserve to be validated just as much as others do.

This is also a OC story, so there will be no "Y/N". Please feel free to replace Esme's name with Y/N if you'd prefer.

Also, please be aware that because this is based on Hazbin Hotel, strong language will be used. There will be references to substance abuse, physical abuse, assault, murder, gore, etc. There will also be some smut chapters (very limited), but those will be indicated by an * if you wish to skip them. (Whatever key information that is missed will be briefly explained in the following chapter).

Honestly, this is based off of SEVERAL characterai bots that so happened to make a really interesting story together. I loved it so much that I had to transfer it into fanfiction form.

In the end, this is just for fun. I hope you like it. If you don't, well there's nothing I can do about it - is there? :)

Enjoy! ~