CH 21: Burlesque

There's a cloud of green smoke and in a second Esme appears in a giant champagne glass on the center stage, with a dim golden light above her. Mimzy watches in horror as every man slowly turns their head to the stage, soon recognizing The Siren performing before them.

She sits in the glass seductively with her chest pushed forward against the rim and her arms draped over the front.

With a black lace garter, fishnets, and a skin-tight black leather dress...she was temptation in a life form.

Express, Christina Aguilera 🎶

It's a cold and crazy world that's ragin' outside

Well, baby, me and all my girls are bringin' on the fire

Show a little leg, gotta shimmy your chest

It's a life, it's a style, it's a need, it's Burlesque

Her magic captivates nearly everyone who is watching as she conjures several other women on stage to accompany her, all dressed in several different styles of burlesque clothing.

(E-X-P-R-E-S-S, love, sex

Ladies, no regrets

E-X-P-R-E-S-S, love, sex

Ladies, no regrets)

Esme has a few gentlemen carry her down from the glass and onto the stage where she waves playfully at the audience, all of whom have their eyes planted firmly on her. All but one, who has his eyes planted on everyone else, clenching his glass tightly. This little playful siren act of hers was going to be a problem. She approaches a black chair on the stage from behind and drapes her upper body over it.

Been holding back for quite some time

And finally the moment's right

I love to make the people stare

They know I got that certain savoir-faire~

She smiles seductively as she walks around it, slowly pulling off a black satin glove with her teeth. Her eyes shine brightly as she grabs mental hold of the audience, by the tons, nearly all of them. Well, all but one.

Can you imagine what would happen if I let you close enough to touch?

Step into the fantasy

You'll never wanna leave, baby, that's guaranteed (Why?)

She quickly straddles the back of the chair, throwing her head back in a lewd expression and continuing,

It's a passion, an emotion, it's a fashion, Burlesque

She moves around the damned chair with ease, slithering her body in such movements that it was a wonder how she was not a snake. She was hypnotic.

It'll move you, goin' through you, so do what I do, Burlesque

All ladies confident, flaunt it, boys throw it up if you want it