**CH 33: Caress Me**

** WARNING: ✨SMUT, 18+ ✨ **

Esme sits on his lap in a straddle, both of her legs wrapped firmly around him. Her dress pulls up to just above her thighs, the cold air hitting her bare skin, but she doesn't care. She looks down at him with a desire burning through her eyes, "You're breathtaking..." She whispers against his mouth.

"Is that so?" Alastor smirks, his eyes fixated on her lips. He can feel himself grow with a pulsating need for her from underneath. His hands firmly rest on her dress, one on the small of her back, and the other on her hip holding her close to his pelvis. He lifts his hips slightly, pushing against her.

Esme gasps at his movement, biting her lip with her fangs, before responding to him, "Mhmm.." This is all she can muster before she pulls herself to him and takes his mouth into her own. She hums at the feeling of him underneath her, softly biting on his lip, owning a groan from him as he places a hand on her neck. His fingers trace over her vein, feeling her blood pumping from beneath his claws.

Finally, no more static.

There was a deep static within her though, an excruciating need to explore and consume him entirely. She reaches her hands into his hair and pulls softly, which causes him to tense up and soon lean further into the kiss, pressing her back against the wood of the counter.

She pulls away, lowering her face to his neck. She bites, licks, and sucks at numerous different spots across him, claiming her territory and damning all who dare to even look at him. He lets out several guttural moans before speaking in a husky voice,

"You're being a playful little thing aren't you?"

Esme smirks and retracts from his neck, her face up against his, panting in a deep lustful nature, "Am I...." She giggles, "...too much for you to handle?"

His eyes darken and in a swift motion, he picks her up and carries her to the wall, slamming her back against it, placing a hand firmly around her throat, "I don't think you can handle all I am holding back from you." He says with a mischievous smirk.

Esme gasps from her back hitting the wall, hearing several alcohol bottles fall and crash onto the floor. This was the exact feeling she wanted, the fantasy that has been replaying in her mind in a torturous loop. She bites her lip harshly, causing some blood to leak out.

"You are sickeningly beautiful..." He whispers to her, leaning in and sucking her bottom lip for a taste. Esme gasps at his, but releases a small needlingly hiss from her throat. Her eyes begin to burn brightly, and her skin has a light blue hue brushing over it. Her body is emitting her need, her passion and desire.

He smirks at this, pulling back and basking in her glory. "My dear.." He traces along her collarbone and chest, "What do you crave? Say the word and it is yours."

"Caress me~" She purrs, leaning her face closer, "Put your hands all over me and let me feel what you can do..."

He does what he is told and soon his hands furiously roam her body, hugging on to her curve, and sending a deep pleasure through her.

She moans and reaches her hands back into his hair. She feels his ears lay flat against his hand, bumping into her hands and moving quickly. She pulls back.

"Oh? Is someone getting flustered?" She smirks.

"Shut up." He demands, pushing her back into the counter, beginning to flatten her back against the wood when -

"YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" A voice screams, causing Alastor to disappear in his shadow in embarrassment. Not expecting him to vanish, Esme topples over the edge and falls to the ground with a grunt. She looks back up over the wood to see Husk fuming at her.

"Sorry?" She tilts her head with an innocent smile.

~ Time Skippy ~

Every fucking time.... She thinks to herself.  Every time he is on me, someone has to come in.

She struggles to get her bedroom door open, her hands still shaking from the intensity within her. When she does, she quickly enters and slams the door behind her, locking it immediately. She begins to undress herself, preparing to slip into her nightdress when she notices something on her garments.

She was soaking through them.

Fuck, was he that tempting?

She sighs and puts on her nightdress regardless. It's a short black satin with lace across the neckline. She sighs and slams her back against the bed, dragging her nails across her face. "Dammit..." She mumbles.

Then, the memories enter her mind. She wanted to stay on his lap, trapping him within her legs, and placing numerous bites and marks across him. She wanted every demon within hell to know that he was hers. With this desire, came deep guilt. She didn't care who the fuck her husband was anymore. She didn't care how long she had waited for him. She didn't care about their lives together.

She cared about the heat, the dripping need, from within her. A need that he alone seemed to immediately satisfy.

A thirst that only he could quench.

She pulls the blanket over her, but as she's about to close her eyes, she is reminded that he is just behind this wall. She could go enter his space and pick up right where they left off. But, she couldn't wait to even get of the bed. Before she knows it, the thought of him alone causes her to retract her claws and drop her hands deep below the blanket.

Her breath hitches in her throat and her back arches.

Meanwhile, in the room next door, Alastor's ears perk up to the familiar noises from behind that concrete. Her desperate little song. The moans that perfectly fell out of her mouth and seeped through the walls, filling his ears with their allurious melody.

"That's right, my sweet, let me hear you. Let me hear all of you." He growls with a primal desire to go to her.

But, he resists, until...

Almost as if being beckoned by her very soul, being commanded to do so, his hands drop down below...and he follows suit. 

~ Author's Note ~ 

"Alexa, play Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande."

No, but seriously, that song was the inspo for this chapter. I advise you to re-read while listening to it....for research purposes, of course. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

🖤Words: 1105🖤

~ Artemis 💗🦌