CH 2: Feelin' Good

**WARNING: SLIGHT GORE**

Feeling Good, Michael Buble 🎵🎵

Birds flying high... 🎶

You know how I feel...🎶

Sun in the sky...🎶

You know how I feel...🎶

Esme's hunger continued to burn within her as she closely eyed the male demon walking along the shore. He resembled a rabbit, with short fuzzy white fur, and tall ears. Esme could feel her claws and fangs growing as she sunk deep underneath the water. She could feel herself detach from reality, her inner siren taking over.

"Que bello coniglio ~" (What a beautiful rabbit~) She mumbled to herself as she followed him underneath the water.

Go ahead darling, use our beautiful voice ~

Almost instinctively, Esme began to hum a small tune from underneath the water. It was soft at first, warming and inviting, causing the man to turn to the water with curiosity. Her melody gets stronger as he slowly approaches, a glowing green aura washing over his eyes as he peers into the water. Esme peers her head out, her eyes burning into his, still casting her song on him.

"Hello, handsome ~" She echoes in a sultry, seductive, and playful voice.

"Why don't you come into the water.....c'mon...play with me ~" She purrs as he walks unknowingly into the water.

Esme swims backward as she continues to lure him in, her senses picking up every beat of his heart and the sweet-smelling blood within him. She was certain that his flesh would taste as sweet as his blood smelt. The man begins to walk into the water, appearing to be engulfed by her trance, powerless to the strength of her siren call. She sinks into the water once more with a devilish smile on her face, and he looks around to find her.

Suddenly, her claws shoot up from the water, sinking into his white fur, blood trickling down them. He's too entranced to feel any pain, so his body gets pulled deep into the water, and a blood bath begins. She sinks her teeth into the side of his neck, his blood slowly spilling out of him and entering the light blue water around her. Esme rips through him with ease, her fangs sinking into his flesh and ripping off his skin. Her claws rip his ears straight off his head, and she eats them quickly as if it was the most amazing delicacy she's ever had. She savors the taste and furiously continues to drain him free of his blood. When she's satisfied, she raises her head from the water, her jaw completely soaked with blood, her icy blue skin stained with bright red, flesh still sticking to her fangs. She takes a few deep breaths, beginning to feel calmer and finally being able to think rationally.

"Wasn't it a divine taste, my sweet?" The voice in her head echoes.

"I was certainly....nothing I've ever tasted before." She smiles, her breath still coming out in small pants. She was still very much on a high from her beautiful, addictive, kill.

And so, she began ravishing the town. Day after day, she would find a new victim to drag deep within her water, sinking her teeth so deep into their flesh that their bones would snap within her jaw. She has an unparalleled hunger, a deep need to feed on their souls, and with every demon she devoured....she grew stronger.

Her spells became stronger, she moved through people's minds with ease, and she was more cunning than ever. It didn't take her long to figure out how to use this new power of hers, her song flowing out of her throat with a natural ease and ring to it. Sensual and alluring, she could have any demon she wanted at her feet, practically begging to be consumed.

Even though she feasted daily, her desire was never met. She had yet to be able to subdue her animalistic need to feed.

So, she raged on.

"It's a new dawn ~ 🎵"

Scratch.

"It's a new day ~ 🎵"

Bite.

"It's a new life ~ 🎵"

Snap.

"A new life for me ~ 🎵"

Drink.

She's floating along the water on her back. The once blue water now painted crimson red with all the blood she's split for the past week, gaining significant attention. Demons had begun to avoid the shore, but they always fell victim to her song as she could sense them walking for miles ahead. She lays there, floating, keeping herself swimming with little paddles of her tail as she picks her teeth with the tip of a bone, singing softly.

"And I'm feelin'.......good ~ 🎵"

She continues to hum a jazzy tune to herself, swimming contently. The fins on her head flicking slightly at the sound of footsteps approaching on the sand.

"So you're that little siren causing all this commotion. Aren't you a devilish little thing ~"

Unbothered, Esme turns her head to the side to see what demon had the gull to approach her after her name haunted the streets with such warning.  She raises an eyebrow, smirking as her fangs prude forward, staring at the two jet black eyes staring back at her. 

"And you are?"

~ Author's Note ~

Any guesses on who it is??? Any guesses on the plot??

🖤Words: 877🖤

~ Artemis🦌💗