CH 34: Sentimentalist

Just as every night must end, the sun must rise. Esme finds herself tousled amongst her comforter and sheets emerging from a deep state of calm. She lays there for a moment before looking below and remembering her exposition from the evening prior. Her head lays back on the pillow and she sighs blissfully on the memories.

The memories of her arching her back while she explored herself, imagining him on top of her fulfilling her every desire.

She blushes softly at the moans she remembers letting out, and how she scratched along the wall damning the barrier between them.

When, at least no one heard...

She was certain that if they did, someone would have complained and put an end to her little performance.

Oh, but from next door there were no complaints at all. Far from it, as every note that she sang in her ecstasy was met with a low groan from the other side. When she was envisioning him claiming her as his own, he was imagining himself underneath her. Her beautiful hair draped in front of her face as she would ride him as her very soul depended on it. Her cries and her screams were the only soundtrack he wanted to listen to.

A vinyl that he would always keep on the spinner.

How he longed to have her back in his arms, in his grasp.

The morning was getting away from her, so Esme rose from her bed and walked over to her bathroom. She quickly turns on the tap and strips down, stepping inside. Even though she was a siren, she could take showers. She enjoyed the water on her skin and was grateful that she had control over her transformation. She shudders underneath the waterfall and wipes her face, taking care of all she needs to do. Last night was...messy, so she had to freshen up. She turns off the tap and steps out, grabbing herself up in a white bathrobe on the back of the door.

This is a fine little touch. Nice of Charlie to include these...

She walks out of her bathroom and back into her suite. She goes to her closet and pulls out her usual green dress. This time, it appears unbothered. Never to have been pulled at, rubbed against, or thrown on a messy bar counter. She lays down the dress and hears a knock on the door.

"C'mon in!" She chirps. Angel always stopped by each morning to check on her.

But it wasn't Angel.

The door soon opens and Alastor walks in, his smile widening at her appearance. She has her back turned to him, oblivious, so he clears his throat.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?"

Esme jumps at hearing his voice, tightening her robe, and turning around. "Oh, good heavens!" She shouts

"Heh, too late for heaven huh darlin'?"

That's new. Is that an accent .... that's attractive.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a woman in the mornin'."