CH 4: 1933

Esme was now a year into her life in hell and much had changed. For starters, Rosie invited her to meet some of her friends, Carmilla and Zestial, who offered The Siren the opportunity to become an overlord amongst the others due to her numerous soul ownerships. In doing so, they recognized Esme's powerful abilities, wits, and potential. Being able to control minds was a powerful tool that they could harness with her on their side, and they were going to need it.

The year on earth was 1933 and for months hell had been plagued by a mysterious force that no sinner had ever seen before. A powerful mortal had manifested in the realm and was slowly beginning to dominate every inch of the pentagram. Esme was worried, and rightfully so, as many of her colleagues began to go missing amongst the group. They would be missing for days, weeks even, until strange screams were broadcasted all throughout the streets of Hell. Eventually, the being revealed themselves, and with three little words, Esme's afterlife was about to change...

The Radio Demon.

"Good morning friends, we are gathered here today to discuss a pressing matter..." Carmilla began, sighing at the now empty seats at the table. "This Radio Demon is getting out of hand. No one knows his agenda. I've called you all here to discuss finding him and getting this settled once and for all."

Esme sat next to Rosie at the large table, holding another coffee cup she had brought her, "That's an absurd idea." She says, taking a sip, "Do you not see the plethora of empty seats here?" Esme asked, gesturing to the table.

"We hath to keep an air of caution for this demon may cometh with male intent. Gathering intelligence will be the wisest decision this council must make. Understanding thy enemy is paramount to all other endeavors." Zestial chimed in.

"And how exactly are we going to get him here?" Esme asks, raising an eyebrow, "Something tells me he won't come willingly."

"Understanding this demon's conscious thoughts is of no concern..." Zestial began, "However, it would be of note to mention the powerful tool we hath on our side."

"Hm?"

"Perchance a demoness with a potent ability to warp the minds at her own willpower..."

Esme blinks a few times before turning to Rosie, "Do you understand what he said?"

Rosie chuckles, "He wants you to lure him, dear."

Esme's eyes widened and she snapped her head back to him, "Absolutely not!"

"Darling...." Rosie said softly, placing a hand on her shoulder, "You can do this."

Esme's eyes looked down at the table, shooting back up at Zestial and Carmilla, "And what if my seat becomes empty, hmmm?" She glares.

She didn't stand much of a protest, and soon she found herself walking to the Radio Demon's tower. She gulped as she saw it and ducked into an alleyway when she heard footsteps.

Esme could hear her heart beating in her throat. Green magic circles her hands as she conjures up a gun to protect herself just in case. She peers out of the alleyway to see him walking towards his tower.