Chapter 60: Second Layer Vest (Part 2)

[Su Qin, the eldest daughter of Su Jianhong, fell from a building due to an incident in the Su family in 2012 and has been unconscious ever since.]

  When opening the information bag, Ai Li saw Huo Yan's eyes tremble violently, as if after being played around by fate for a cycle, he suddenly guessed something, but did not completely believe his own terrible guess, so he could only read on hastily along with the text.

  [On the night when Su Jianhong and his wife died in a car accident, a fire broke out in the Su family's home. The eldest daughter Su Qin fell from a tall building, and the second and youngest daughters were missing, perhaps murdered. Because Lan Haotian and Su Jianhong had a deep friendship, Lan Haotian had been fully responsible for Su Qin's medical expenses and nursing expenses for many years. But after a fire broke out at Binhai Island Sanatorium, Lan Haotian transferred her. As for which sanatorium she was transferred to, it is still unknown. ]

  Next is some personal information about Su Qin, such as where she was born, where she went to school, and what serious illnesses she had.

  The reason why this bag of information is so heavy is that under this single page of summary paper are photos of Su Qin. There are individual photos of her birth and school life, as well as family photos and individual photos with her family.

In the photo, there is a little girl always holding Su Qin's hand.

  She was wearing a fluffy lace princess dress and a silver crown on her head. She had curly hair and curved eyes. She pulled up the hem of her skirt to show it to Su Qin, and she was very dependent on her.

  The girl likes to laugh very much.

  Her smile was very strange, her watery eyes curved into slits, her small mouth was like a crescent, as if all the stars had fallen on her.

  And when she didn't smile, that face with clear features hit Huo Yan's heart like a huge rock.

  The willow-shaped eyes are plain and gentle, the nose is small and straight, and the lips are thin but with a distinct lip bead.

  That's Lan Su.

  Lan Su, who is six or seven years old, likes princess dresses and lives in love and care like a butterfly flying in the sun.

  It's not the Lan Su who is frightened by all the concerns, nor is it the Lan Su who stabbed the knife into his own body in order to hide his identity.

  The blood in the heart suddenly became stagnant, and the blood vessels in the meridians twitched and caused severe pain.

  Huo Yan grimaced in pain and used all his strength to put the file bag back on the desk. His slender fingers suddenly became like dry branches that would break if he stepped on them.

  "Where's Lansu?"

  It felt like a fish bone was stuck in my throat, causing a sharp pain as I spoke.

  Ai Li replied, "I went to the studio and just came out. I heard Jiang Ying say that she wanted to go play archery."

  "Archery?"

  "Yes. He said he saw a script about an archer and wanted to try archery."

  "Which club?"

  "Hongxing."

  After saying the name of the club, Ai Li noticed Huo Yan's hand on the wheelchair armrest and immediately understood:

  "I'll go get the car keys."