Another author update

So honestly, I haven't written on the story in so long, but the reason being as a change in my living situation made it impossible to truly get in tune with Kabuto much less Orochimaru which made the small attempt I had made during this time feel like it was wrong.
I am frustrated that I can't come back with update anytime soon as the only chance that my mental will improve enough to write long term would mean a moving in rl.
But at earliest that would still be like 2 months from now.
So if you guys want to see more give me some luck so that things go well and thus I can get back to writing.
I have done some work on world building for some original stories I got in the works as well.
Though my mental state hasn't been the best which just results in creative energy eluding me. And when I can get it then I am able it's for a short while which I use to draw, work on fleshing out some of my original works or streaming on my YouTube channel.

And if you want to support me beyond this fanfic check out
My tumbler (for art): sirenmelodic
Or my youtube channel (I stream gameplay of platformers, and chill games mostly): Siren_Melodic
My youtube is small but proudly I have gotten to 41 subs at this moment.