A/N

I want to say thank you

Thank you to everyone who took their time to read this book until the very end. It's really weird to say that it's finally finished.

When I first started writing it I never thought it would turn out like this. The plot did change a few times.

This is my first ever completed book so I'm really happy and proud of myself for not giving up on it, even though I did want to a few times.

While writing this book I went through many phases and a lot of stuff happened so the flow did change a few times too.

What I wanna say is that fears don't define who we are and running away from them won't make it any better. That's why it's better to face them and not be afraid to feel our emotions, whether they are good or bad.

And I also want to thank my friends. Those who were always there next to me and who never gave up on me. Who showed me how to face my fears while also dealing with their own shadows. Because that's what truly made me go on. The love that others showed me. And that I will always show back.

Grief is also natural, but it should never make us afraid. We should remember the people that we've lost as who they were and the happy moments we shared together, not as monsters that we avoid.

Let the people close to you know how much you love them and how much you appreciate them. And never let your fears overwhelm you.

For Tomi, my cat. I love you so much. I carry you with me, everywhere I go. And I miss you. Thank you for growing up with me, I will never forget you no matter what. I see you in every sunset and hear you in every child's laughter.

-🌙