Girls Will Be Girls.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

"So Shakira, is Alessandro treating you well?" I asked as I turned on the faucet in the woman's restroom to wash my hands.
"Oh you have no idea how well," she smiled. "We do everything together. Dancing, the symphony, moonlight swims, sailing trips on his yacht, dinner at my favorite restaurants—everything."
"That sounds wonderful. I'm happy for you."
"And what about you and Valentino? Are you happy together?"

Now it was my turn to smile. "Happy doesn't even begin to describe our life. We love and trust each other more than we do ourselves. So much so that we'd do any and everything for each other. He's my whole world, and I his."

After we finished in the restroom we walked outside where two of our guards were waiting, sent there by Valentino and Damen. There were eight guards in total, one for each of us, to carry our bags and for protection.

Sabrina said for us to meet them in Victoria's Secret when we were out of the restroom so that's where we went. When we entered the store we saw them browsing through the lingerie section. They had them in all materials from silk and satin to lace and leather. They even had lingerie made especially for pregnant women, of all stages.

"Look Jas, your favorite store," Sabrina said teasingly as she held up a pair of black thongs. "See anything that tickles your fancy?"
"I have enough lingerie at home Sabrina, but thanks for asking," I said sweetly. "But I'm sure Damen would love to see you in a silk romper or a lace teddy lingerie. You should buy some."
"Maybe I will. The other night when we were getting ready for bed he...touched me. He kissed me all over my body, lingering on my stomach. And he talked to the baby too. Lia says this is the best way for the three of us to bond emotionally."

"So what are you having? A boy or a girl?" Kathleen asked.
"They don't know yet. Apparently my little niece or nephew is camera shy," I giggled.
"Mom says she and Daddy didn't know Shakira's gender until she came out. Every time they did an ultrasound she'd turn away. She still does anytime someone tried to take a picture of her."

"Speaking of which do you have any of your fiance?" Riley asked. "We'd love to see the lucky guy who managed to sweep you off your feet."

Shakira blushed and opened up her wallet to pull out a passport sized photo of Alessandro. We all gathered around her and took a good look at him. And believe me, there was a lot to look at. He had black curly hair, stunning opal green eyes, a tanned complexion and a jaw that looked sharp enough to cut paper.

"Dio mio," Annalise breathed out. "I swear if I wasn't already married with two kids I would've gone to bed with him the moment he asked me to. Such eye candy."

"I know right?" Kathleen asked dreamily. "He's thirty one years old and he went to Yale where he played on the football team. He's an avid reader, loves dogs, works out three times a week and his cooking is so good he can go toe to toe with Bobby Flay. Oh and did I mention he's richer than most Hollywood celebrities?"

"If only I was the one walking on the beach when he was jogging by. I could've been Mrs Kristina Gallanti De Luca," Kristina said with a melancholic sigh. "But at least he'll be my brother-in-law."
Scoffing, Shakira picked up a padded bra and hit Kristina with it. "Is that the best thing you can say? Not 'congratulations Shakira for finding someone who cares about you' but 'it should've been me?' Just for that you can kiss the Lamborghini I was planning on giving you for Christmas goodbye you brat."

"All sisters get jealous of each other at some point in their life," Sabrina said as she picked up a pink satin chemise set for pregnant women. "It starts especially early when you're a daddy's girl and you have to share him with your little sister. My mother says that when I was six months old Denise used to take my bottle, my pacifier and my teething rings. It's because she was jealous."
"I didn't have a sister growing up and it was all boys in the house so Nadia and I used to play with each other," Riley said.