Girls' Night Out-With Theodore.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

It is said that behind every successful man there's a strong woman. Well in my case it's behind every drop-dead gorgeous Mafia boss there's a feisty, badass bitch. I mean really. Valentino's known me for seven months, two before our marriage and five after our marriage. He should know how much of a feminist I was by now. And if he didn't, well, he had a lot to learn.

"Okay girls which dress should I wear?" Riley came into my room wearing just her towel and held up two dresses. "The backless blue bodycon or the sleeveless blue silk dress?"
"The backless blue bodycon looks nice," I said. "Pair them with a gold bracelet and gold hoop earrings."

Riley nodded and went back to her room while Sabrina and I helped each other get ready.

"Jasmine did you call Evelyn and Collette yet?" Sabrina wanted to know. "What time did they say they'll be getting here?"
"I called when you were in the shower. Collette won't be able to make it as she's sick in bed, but Evelyn said she'll be here in about twenty five minutes," I replied.
"Great. That should give us enough time to finish getting ready."

As soon as Sabrina and I were finished with our hair and makeup we changed into our dresses. Mine was a pink ruched, backless spaghetti strapped dress with sequins and Sabrina's was a long sleeved burgundy bodycon. It was made of polyester and hugged her body perfectly. Especially her baby bump.

Annalise wore a short, dark green spaghetti strapped satin dress with a slit going up her left leg. Right now she was in her room trying to find the perfect pair of shoes to wear with the dress.

Jasmine's Dress

Sabrina's Dress

Sabrina's Dress

When Riley came back wearing her dress I was awestruck by how gorgeous she looked

Riley's Dress