~68~

YEOSANG'S POV

As Jongho and I stepped into the dorm, the familiar buzz of activity greeted us. Hongjoong was lounging on the couch, looking half-asleep, while Seonghwa stood in the kitchen, talking quietly with Mingi and Yunho. The pair had been glued to each other since they became official. As we entered they looked up with bright smiles.

"We're back," Jongho announced, his voice a bit lighter now that we were home.

"How'd it go?" Hongjoong asked, though his tone was lazy, like he was half a second from drifting off.

"Good," I replied, smiling at the familiar faces around me. "Everything went well."

Seonghwa gave us a warm look, nodding approvingly, but it was hard to miss the slight tension in his stance. Something felt off, though I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

We exchanged pleasantries for a few more moments before Jongho and I excused ourselves to our room. As we walked through the living room, my eyes finally landed on the coffee table—or what used to be on the coffee table.

I stopped in my tracks, staring at the completely bare surface. Gone were the usual magazines, remote controls, and random things that always seemed to pile up there. "Wait... what happened here?" I asked, frowning as I looked back at the others.

Seonghwa sighed deeply, rubbing the back of his neck with a small, exasperated smile. "Wooyoung happened," he replied, his voice dripping with a mix of amusement and annoyance.

Jongho couldn't help but laugh at that, his shoulders shaking as he took in the sight of the empty table. I, on the other hand, just sighed, rolling my eyes as I realized I didn't really want to know the details. "Do I even wanna know?" I muttered.

"You really don't," Seonghwa assured me with a chuckle.

Jongho and I shared a knowing look before heading to our room. Once inside, we began to change out of our formal clothes and into something more comfortable. I tugged off my shirt and reached for a soft hoodie, glancing over at Jongho, who was already pulling on a pair of sweatpants.

"I'm really glad tonight happened," I said after a moment, my voice softer now. "It feels like a huge weight's been lifted, you know? I feel good about things now."

Jongho nodded, though his expression was more thoughtful than relieved. "Yeah, it was important. I feel better too."

We continued changing in silence, but my mind was still buzzing with thoughts of what we should do next. I couldn't help myself—I needed to keep the momentum going.

"So," I began, folding my formal pants and setting them aside. "When do you think we should tell the others? There are so many options. We could do it tomorrow morning at breakfast, or maybe after practice when everyone's relaxed. Or—"

"Enough," Jongho interrupted, his voice cutting through the air like a knife. He wasn't yelling, but the sternness in his tone made me freeze.

I blinked, surprised by his sudden outburst. "What?" I asked, a mix of confusion and frustration bubbling up inside me. "Why are you always shutting me down when I try to talk about this? It's like you're holding us back, Jongho!"

Jongho let out a heavy sigh, rubbing his face with his hands as if trying to stave off a headache. "We just told our family tonight, Yeosang. Can't we wait a bit before we start worrying about everyone else? Why do we have to rush everything?"

My frustration flared at his words. "Rush everything? We've been hiding this for years! Now that we've told our family, why should we wait any longer to tell our members?"