3~ The Grand Estate

Authors pov

The sleek black car glided smoothly up the driveway, its tires gliding over the pristine asphalt. The estate came into view—a sprawling property encircled by an impressive iron gate that swung open effortlessly. The car passed through the grand entrance and around a perfectly manicured roundabout, where a stunning fountain danced with crystal-clear water, creating a mesmerizing display.

The vehicle came to a stop in front of the massive estate. Two chauffeurs, dressed impeccably in dark uniforms, stepped out from either side of the car. They opened the back doors with practiced precision and bowed as Taehyung stepped out first, followed by Jungkook.

Taehyung handed over the groceries they had purchased to one of the chauffeurs. The two men then made their way up the grand marble steps leading to the entrance of the house. The estate itself was a marvel of opulence—its façade adorned with intricate stone carvings, grand columns, and expansive windows that reflected the setting sun. The house seemed to stretch endlessly, a testament to wealth and grandeur.

As they entered, the heavy oak doors closed behind them, revealing two maids waiting at their posts. The maids rushed forward, meticulously brushing away any traces of dirt from Taehyung and Jungkook’s clothes. They removed the men’s coats and hung them on a polished coatrack, their heads bowed in respectful silence.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked down a long corridor lined with exquisite artwork and elegant furnishings. The scent of fresh flowers and polished wood filled the air. They finally reached the grand office, where their four brothers were deep in discussion. The office was a blend of luxury and power, with dark wood paneling, a large mahogany desk, and floor-to-ceiling bookshelves. The room was illuminated by a massive chandelier that cast a warm, golden glow over the scene.

Without knocking, Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room. The other four brothers, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin, looked up from their meeting. The atmosphere shifted as Taehyung and Jungkook took their places on the plush couch, sighing as they settled in.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, noting their demeanor. “Did you get the supplies?” he asked.

Taehyung nodded curtly. “Yes, we did. But we had a... disappointing encounter.”

Yoongi smirked, intrigued. “Disappointing how?”

Taehyung’s expression hardened. “The boy we approached—Hoseok—he outright rejected our offer. It’s baffling. No one ever refuses us.”

Jungkook shrugged. “He didn’t seem to recognize us, despite our presence and the black card. He just turned us down without a second thought.”

Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head. “He didn’t know who you were? That’s surprising. Most people are quick to identify us by our reputation.”

Taehyung scoffed. “He even had the nerve to tell us to show respect. Who does he think he is?”

Jin leaned back in his chair, pondering. “What was it about him that caught your interest in the first place?”

Jungkook sighed, a wistful look in his eyes. “He’s just so... pretty. There’s something about his innocence—although I’m sure it’s just an act—that made us want to keep him close.”

Namjoon considered this for a moment. “I’ll go to the supermarket tomorrow and see this Hoseok for myself. It’ll be interesting to gauge his demeanor in person.”

Yoongi nodded in agreement. “Count me in. I’m curious to see what makes him so special.”

Jin and Jimin also agreed, thier curiosity piqued. “I’ll come along too.”

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged glances. “We can’t join you tomorrow,” Taehyung said. “We have other matters to attend to.”

The brothers nodded, understanding. They concluded their meeting with a shared sense of anticipation for the next day. Hoseok, it seemed, had managed to capture their collective interest in a way few could.

As the meeting drew to a close, the atmosphere was charged with anticipation. They were eager to see the boy who had dared to reject their brothers offer and, perhaps, uncover why he had such a profound impact on them.