46~ Undeniable Desire

Authors pov

Hoseok sat on the floor of the living room, surrounded by his children, their laughter filling the spacious room. It was late at night, but being a weekend, they were allowed to stay up a little longer. The brothers weren’t around, and Hoseok had no idea where they had gone. They had dressed sharply for the occasion, but they hadn’t bothered to inform him of their plans, not that they ever did. He didn’t even have a phone—something the six mafias had decided he didn’t need.

So now, Hoseok found himself on the floor with his children, trying to keep himself entertained. They were playing with the new toys their fathers had bought for them. Hoseok sighed as he watched them, a heavy feeling settling in his chest. The kids had no idea who their fathers were, and Hoseok wasn’t sure how to tell them. How could he explain that they were born from a situation he never planned for, never wanted? That they were brought into this world by force?

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the mansion’s massive doors opening. The maids at the entrance bowed their heads as they held the doors open for the six mafias. Hoseok’s heart raced as he scrambled to his feet, panicking at the mess on the floor. Toys were scattered everywhere, and he was still holding a doll in his hand.

The brothers entered, their eyes immediately landing on the scene before them—Hoseok with the kids, toys littering the floor. Hoseok quickly threw the doll down, stuttering, "I-I’ll start cleaning up right away."

Before he could move, Jungkook stepped forward, his hand gripping Hoseok’s waist as he pulled him close. Hoseok’s eyes widened in shock as Jungkook pressed his lips against his in a firm kiss. He barely had time to process the sensation before Jungkook pulled away, his voice low and commanding. "Go to your room and wait for me."

Hoseok opened his mouth to protest, but the stern look in Jungkook’s eyes made him reconsider. He swallowed hard and nodded, quickly making his way to his room.

Jungkook turned to his brothers, who were already making themselves comfortable on the couch with the kids. "I’m having Hoseok tonight," he declared. The others nodded in agreement, understanding.

Jungkook didn’t waste any time, climbing the steps hastily until he reached Hoseok’s room. He pushed the door open to find Hoseok sitting on the bed, looking nervous and unsure. Jungkook began loosening his tie, his eyes never leaving Hoseok’s as he motioned for him to come closer.

Hesitantly, Hoseok slid off the bed and approached Jungkook, his heart pounding in his chest. Jungkook reached out, cupping Hoseok’s face as he pulled him into another kiss. Hoseok’s lips remained still against Jungkook’s, but the taller man wasn’t having it. He pulled back just enough to murmur against Hoseok’s lips, "Kiss me back."

Hoseok’s breath hitched at the command, but he shyly responded this time, pressing his lips against Jungkook’s. Jungkook groaned in approval, deepening the kiss as he slid his tongue into Hoseok’s mouth, tasting him. Hoseok melted into the kiss, his hands clutching Jungkook’s shirt as the taller man’s hands roamed over his body.

Jungkook pulled away slightly, his breath hot against Hoseok’s lips as he spoke. "Take off your clothes. Slowly."

Hoseok’s cheeks flushed, but he obeyed, his hands trembling slightly as he began to undress. He unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall to the floor before moving to his pants. Jungkook watched him intently, his eyes dark with desire as Hoseok finally stood before him in just his underwear.

Jungkook reached out, running his hands over Hoseok’s bare chest, his touch firm and possessive. "You’re beautiful," he murmured, leaning in to kiss Hoseok again. This time, Hoseok kissed him back with more confidence, his hands sliding up to tangle in Jungkook’s hair.