39~ Back To Square One

Authors pov

Hoseok clutched his twins tightly, his arms trembling as he stared at the six men before him—the six mafias who had ruined his life, destroyed him beyond repair. Every breath he took was a struggle, his mind screaming for a way out, but the closed door at his back reminded him that he was trapped. After years of hiding, these bastards had finally found him.

Namjoon took a step forward, his expression softened by what might have been concern, but Hoseok immediately stepped back, his body pressing against the door as if it could somehow save him from the nightmare unfolding before his eyes. His heart pounded erratically in his chest, each beat echoing the finality of his situation.

Namjoon froze, his eyes never leaving Hoseok’s face. Hoseok’s hold on his children tightened for a moment before he bent down, gently placing Lila and Noah on the floor. He forced a smile, though his heart was shattering inside. “Go to your room, okay?” he whispered, his voice strained.

Noah frowned, sensing something wrong. “mummy, what’s happening?”

“Just go to your room,” Hoseok repeated, his voice a harsh whisper. His jaw clenched as he met Noah’s concerned gaze, his teeth gritting in a desperate attempt to hold back his fear. “Now.”

Lila whimpered, clinging to her brother’s hand. Noah hesitated, his eyes flicking to the six men who stood in their living room, before nodding and guiding Lila away. Hoseok watched them go, his heart breaking as the sound of their small footsteps faded down the hallway.

As soon as they were out of sight, Hoseok’s gaze snapped back to the brothers. His eyes were wild, filled with a mix of fear and fury. “Get out,” he spat, his voice low and venomous.

Jimin scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. “Is that any way to welcome us after all this time, sweetie?”

Hoseok glared at him, his body trembling with rage. “How did you find me?” he demanded, his voice shaking with barely contained emotion.

Jin smirked, stepping forward with a casual air. “It seems the universe wanted us to find each other again,” he said smoothly. “It was our children who brought us back together.”

Jungkook, who had been quiet until now, suddenly clapped his hands, a mocking grin spreading across his face. “I’m impressed, Hoseok. You really pulled it off—running away like that. You even left the country, left Asia altogether, just so we wouldn’t find you. Bravo.”

Hoseok’s hands clenched into fists at his sides, his teeth grinding together. “I’ll call the police if you try anything,” he threatened, though his voice wavered.

Taehyung let out a derisive laugh. “Go ahead. Try it,” he said, stepping closer until he was looming over Hoseok. Before Hoseok could react, Taehyung pinned him against the door, his breath hot against Hoseok’s face as he leaned in. “How dare you take our kids away from us,” he hissed.

“They’re my kids,” Hoseok shot back, his voice rising in defiance. “My twins, not yours. I was raising them just fine before you came back into my life.”

The room seemed to thrum with tension as Hoseok’s words hung in the air. His chest heaved as he glared at Taehyung, his anger boiling over. “Just leave us alone,” he pleaded, his voice cracking. “You’ve caused enough damage. I won’t let you come near my babies.”

Taehyung’s eyes darkened with fury, and he slammed his hand against the door beside Hoseok’s head, making him flinch and look away. “You’re going back to South Korea with us,” Taehyung growled, his voice low and dangerous. “And we’re taking the twins with us.”

Hoseok’s eyes snapped back to Taehyung’s, his fear flaring into raw defiance. “Over my dead body,” he hissed, his voice filled with a desperate courage. “I’m not going anywhere, and neither are they.”

Namjoon stepped forward, motioning for Taehyung to move aside. His presence was commanding, his gaze cold as he reached out and gripped Hoseok’s jaw, forcing him to make eye contact. “You will obey,” Namjoon said calmly, his voice steady, “whether you like it or not.”

Hoseok’s heart raced as he tried to pull away, but Namjoon’s grip was firm, unyielding. “And if I don’t?” Hoseok spat, his voice trembling with a mix of fear and anger. “What are you going to do?”

Namjoon’s lips curled into a dark smirk. “What will I do?” he echoed, his hand slipping down to Hoseok’s waist. Before Hoseok could react, Namjoon pulled him close, his hand slipping inside Hoseok’s robe and into his underwear. Hoseok gasped, his eyes widening in shock as Namjoon groped his ass, his touch possessive and rough.

“Let me go,” Hoseok gasped, his voice filled with panic as painful memories began to surface, flooding his mind with a wave of terror.

Namjoon’s breath was hot against Hoseok’s ear as he leaned in, his teeth grazing the sensitive skin. “If you don’t agree, you’ll regret it for the rest of your life,” Namjoon whispered, his voice low and menacing. “We’ll take Lila and Noah away from you, and there won’t be a damn thing you can do about it.”

Hoseok whimpered, his eyes squeezing shut as tears welled up. He knew Namjoon wasn’t making idle threats; he knew the man well enough to understand that these were promises, not just words.

Namjoon pulled back slightly, his gaze locking onto Hoseok’s tear-filled eyes. He watched as a single tear slipped down Hoseok’s cheek. With a deliberate slowness, Namjoon leaned in, catching the tear with his tongue before it could fall any further. He smiled against Hoseok’s skin, his voice soft but filled with malice. “So, what’s it going to be? Choose.”

Hoseok’s lips wobbled, his heart breaking as he realized there was no escape. If he didn’t agree, they would take his children away, and he wouldn’t survive that. He knew it deep in his soul.

With a broken sniffle, Hoseok looked into Namjoon’s eyes, his own gaze filled with a hopeless resignation. “Yes,” he whispered, his voice barely audible. “I’ll go back with you.”

Namjoon’s smile widened, and he pulled Hoseok even closer, his hand tightening possessively around him. “Good,” he murmured, pressing a kiss to Hoseok’s temple. “You made the right choice.”

Hoseok closed his eyes, a single tear slipping down his cheek as he clung to the last remnants of his shattered resolve. He knew that nothing would ever be the same again. And now, he was back to square one.

Author: hobi?

Hobi: "...."

Author: Hoseok, I'm sorry

Hobi: why do you keep making me suffer? Gurl, what did I ever do to you?

Author: uhm...

Hobi: "...."

Author: I will give you sprite

*Inserts sprite*

Hobi: oh thank you

Author: 👁️👄👁️

Ok what was that? Sorry about the irregular update, I'm busy but I will update soon.