23~ Tides of Torment

Authors pov

Warning~ The following content includes graphic depictions of violence and psychological distress. Reader discretion is advised.

Hoseok was dragged into the mansion, flanked by two guards. His pleas echoed through the grand hall as he begged, "Please, not the torture room! Anywhere but there!"

Namjoon, walking ahead with an unyielding expression, simply ordered, "Take him to the torture room."

Hoseok's legs buckled, trying to resist, but the guards were relentless. "I’m sorry! I promise I'll be good! Just don’t take me there!"

Namjoon’s face remained impassive as he continued down the corridor, ignoring Hoseok’s desperate cries.

Jimin, leaning against the wall with a skeptical look, said, "Hoseok never learns, does he?"

Jin, folding his arms, asked, "What’s the punishment this time?"

The group exchanged shrugs, each of them harboring their own grim thoughts about Hoseok's fate.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was still shouting, "No! Please! Don’t do this!" as the guards shackled his hands with familiar ropes. Tears streamed down his face as he remembered the torment he had endured before. His sobs turned to angry curses. "Damn the baby! Damn my life! Damn all of you!"

The door to the torture room creaked open, and the six brothers entered, their faces a mix of indifference and cold detachment. Hoseok's eyes widened in fear, and he struggled against the ropes as they were secured to the ceiling.

Jimin stepped forward, rolling up his sleeves. He picked up a bottle of cold water and poured it over Hoseok, who hissed at the sudden chill. "Why are you doing this?" Hoseok asked through gritted teeth. "Is this all you have left?"

Before Jimin could respond, Jungkook wheeled in an electric machine. Hoseok’s heart raced as he realized what was coming. "No! Please, not that!" he screamed, his legs flailing on the wet floor.

Yoongi moved forward, holding him still. Jimin began attaching wires with adhesive tapes to Hoseok’s body—across his stomach, his chest, and around his neck.

"Stop it! I can’t take this!" Hoseok begged, his voice breaking.

Jimin glanced at Hoseok with a clinical detachment. "You brought this on yourself."

With a switch flicked, the machine came to life. Hoseok convulsed as shockwaves coursed through his body. His head arched back, eyes rolling, and his back arched in a spasm of agony. The silent scream that escaped his lips was chilling.

The machine continued for five minutes before Jimin turned it off. Hoseok collapsed to the floor, gasping for air, tears mingling with drool as he cried out in pain.

Jin’s gaze was steady, his voice cold. "How long do you plan to keep this up?"

Jimin shrugged. "Until he learns."

Hoseok’s body twitched as aftershocks of the electric current still rippled through him. His mind was a haze of pain and confusion, unable to process the relentless cycle of torment.

Finally, the machine stopped. Hoseok lay still, barely aware of his surroundings.

Yoongi approached and carefully removed the wires. He then began to touch Hoseok gently, a stark contrast to the brutality he had endured.

Yoongi's voice was low and controlled. "Have you learned your lesson?"

Hoseok, barely able to nod, managed a weak, "Yes..."