52~ The Reconciliation

Authors pov

Hoseok slowly awoke in his children's room, realizing it was late at night. With a groan, he carefully stood up from the bed, placing pillows around the twins to prevent them from rolling off. He stepped out of the room, running a hand through his disheveled hair and yawning. His steps faltered when he saw Namjoon approaching him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, trying to walk past him, but Namjoon reached out and grabbed him by the waist, pulling him back. Hoseok harshly removed his hand, demanding, “What do you want?”

Namjoon sighed, “We all need to talk.”

Hoseok snapped back, “We have nothing to talk about.”

Namjoon, determined, lifted Hoseok and threw him over his shoulder. Hoseok struggled, flailing and kicking as he demanded to be let go. Namjoon carried him to his room, opening the door and closing it behind them. Inside, Hoseok saw the other brothers waiting.

Hoseok continued to struggle until Namjoon dropped him onto the bed. He sat up, adjusting his clothes and glaring at Namjoon. Before he could say anything further, he felt thighs wrap around him from behind. Jungkook’s arms encircled his waist, and he rested his chin on Hoseok’s shoulder.

Hoseok tensed, glancing back to see Jungkook’s sheepish face. “Hello,” Jungkook said softly, pecking Hoseok’s lips. Hoseok rolled his eyes and tried to move away, but Jungkook held on tightly, like a koala.

Hoseok huffed and asked, “What do you want?”

Jin sighed, stepping forward. “We want to apologize.”

Hoseok chuckled dryly. “I don’t need your apology.”

Jimin bit his lip, then spoke up. “We’re sorry for taking your freedom away, for taking advantage of you, for abusing you, and for giving you responsibilities you never wanted.”

Hoseok swallowed, trying to maintain a façade of nonchalance, but his quivering jaw betrayed him.

Jimin moved closer, embracing Hoseok. Hoseok closed his eyes, inhaling a shaky breath. The brothers surrounded him, Hoseok in the center, with Jungkook still clinging to him.

Wiping his tears, Hoseok told them, “What you did is unforgivable. You never showed any remorse, just kept hurting me until I was broken. I never deserved any of it, and it’s not fair.”

Taehyung looked at him with hurt eyes, his gaze causing Hoseok’s vision to blur. He looked down at his lap and broke down, saying, “I never deserved any of it. It’s not fair.”

Yoongi tried to shush him, but Hoseok shook his head. “I want to talk,” he insisted. “You didn’t listen to me in that supermarket. You forced me when I said no. Was saying no the worst mistake of my life? Should I have just sold myself willingly to avoid that dark past? It hurts,” he said, pointing at his chest. “It fucking hurts.”

The brothers were overcome with emotion, tears streaming down their faces as they listened. Jin carefully wiped Hoseok’s tears and snot with his sleeve, repeatedly apologizing. The others joined in, their apologies pouring out.

Hoseok sighed, wiping his face with his shirt. “Apologies aren’t enough for what you did,” he said. “But I will forgive you. I’m Jung Hoseok, the one who never holds grudges, who tries to see the good in people and make everyone happy.”

The brothers hugged him tightly, expressing their gratitude. Hoseok managed a faint smile, saying it was okay while looking at his fingers. Namjoon cupped his cheek and pressed his lips to Hoseok’s. Hoseok closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Namjoon pulled away, smiling widely. “It’s okay not to be okay,” he said.

Hoseok nodded, embracing Namjoon. The other brothers joined in, and they stayed wrapped in each other’s arms. They were holding the boy they had broken beyond repair, vowing to piece him back together one way or another.

You shouldn't forgive them hoseok... But this book needs to end😔

And I also want a happy ending.

Ok so next chapter will be smut🌚 if you don't want smut, then tell me but if you want, choose which ship you want👇

Yoonminseok or namjinseok🌝