Chapter 6

Buying medicine

On the side, Doctor Hu seemed to have finished writing. He put down his brush, picked up the white paper on the table with handwriting on it and handed it to Ji Chunshan, saying, "Here are the herbs that Lan needs. Get five doses first."

"I know." Ji Chunshan replied, took the prescription, glanced at it, and then carefully folded it and put it in his clothes.

Doctor Hu added, "I just checked Lan'er's pulse. He is fine now. Just take medicine on time and take good care of yourself. I just want to remind you that Lan'er has just recovered from a serious illness. He is deficient in both qi and blood, and his spleen and stomach are weak. Although he needs to be supplemented, he cannot be supplemented too much in a hurry, otherwise he will not be able to receive the supplement. He should still eat light food, avoid greasy and heavy food, and do not eat spicy and irritating food. He should eat small meals frequently, and wait until his body recovers some vitality before eating normally."

"I'll take note." Ji Chunshan listened carefully and nodded. He knew these principles even if Doctor Hu did not say them.

Suddenly remembering something, he said, "Uncle Hu, there is one more thing I want to trouble you with."

"What?" Doctor Hu was putting the pen and ink back into his medicine box, and asked when he heard it.

Looking at Ji Ningxu who was peeking at him from time to time on the kang, Ji Chunshan said to Doctor Hu: "Uncle Hu, Xu'er was born prematurely, and he has not been doing well in the past few years because of me... He is obviously six years old, but he doesn't look as strong as other three or four-year-old children. I would like to ask you to take a look at him and see if there is anything wrong with him and how to take care of him." Before he finished speaking, Ji Chunshan felt Ye Qinglan's eyes suddenly fall on him.

Doctor Hu paused while cleaning up. He was silent for a moment, then turned around and patted Ji Chunshan on the shoulder, saying, "Go out and talk." After that, he walked out first.

Ji Chunshan's heart sank slightly, and he didn't bother to think about the inquiry in Ye Qinglan's eyes, and followed Doctor Hu to the yard.

Doctor Hu stroked his beard and glanced at Ji Chunshan. He seemed a little embarrassed and hesitant, and didn't speak for a long time.

Ji Chunshan seemed to have understood and said, "Uncle Hu, just tell me. Xu'er is my child, and maybe... he is the only child in my life. No matter what he is like, no matter how much money it costs, I must cure him. Please believe me."

Seeing the seriousness in Ji Chunshan's eyes, Doctor Hu sighed and finally said, "You have this intention, which shows that you have really changed. I won't hide it from you. In fact, Xu'er has been taking the warming and nourishing medicine I prescribed for the past few years, but Lan Ge'er can't afford too much money and doesn't want to owe me too much, so it has been intermittent, and I can only guarantee Xu'er "It's just that his health is not getting worse any more."

Ji Chunshan asked, "Uncle Hu, how is Xu'er's health?"

Doctor Hu said, "Although Lan'er is weak and has old illnesses, he has a good foundation. Although this serious illness has damaged his vitality, it has not damaged his foundation. But Xu'er... that child was born prematurely, and he was born with insufficient qi and blood, weak body and shortness of breath. Fortunately, Lan'er took good care of him. When your parents were alive in the early years, they loved him. Although he is a little thin, it will not affect his lifespan if he is well taken care of. The bad thing is that he had a serious illness in early spring last year."

Speaking of this, Doctor Hu looked at Ji Chunshan and couldn't help but blame him.

Ji Chunshan smiled bitterly in his heart. Well, it was the original body who did the evil again, and now he has to pay it back.