Chapter 134

Bathing on the Third Day

It was already afternoon when Ye Qinglan woke up. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a white dress in front of him, and then Ji Chunshan's somewhat hoarse and low voice came from above his head.

"Are you awake? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Without the obstruction of his big belly, Ji Chunshan could finally sleep with Ye Qinglan face to face this time. However, he had just laid down for a short time and had not fallen asleep yet, when Ye Qinglan woke up.

"Well, it's okay, I don't feel uncomfortable." Ye Qinglan had just woken up, his eyes were half open, and he spoke with a little nasal tone, which sounded soft.

Although he still felt a little strange in his lower body, it was normal. Don't worry about it. It will get better slowly. After the birth of the two children, he felt more relaxed than ever before. At this time, he was resting his head on Ji Chunshan's arm. The quilt was warm and comfortable. He didn't want to think about it for a while. He curled up in Ji Chunshan's arms and asked with half-closed eyes: "What time is it now?"

Ji Chunshan glanced at the water leak in the corner and said: "It's just past the hour of Wei. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something first?"

Ye Qinglan only drank a bowl of porridge and a bowl of chicken soup for breakfast. After that, the delivery was smooth and short. He didn't use the food that Ji Chunshan prepared for him to replenish his energy. After giving birth, he fell asleep directly and didn't wake up until this time. He missed lunch.

When she just woke up, she didn't feel hungry. When Ji Chunshan said that, Ye Qinglan realized that she was indeed a little hungry, so she said, "Okay."

"Wait a minute, I'll be back soon." After kissing Ye Qinglan's forehead, Ji Chunshan got up from the bed, put on his coat, and left the bedroom.

But after Ji Chunshan came out of the bedroom, he didn't go to the kitchen first, but went to the baby room next to the bedroom of the two people, and told Ji Ningxu, Guo's mother, Aunt Wu and others who were watching the child inside that Ye Qinglan had woken up, and asked Danqing and Dankou to take the child to Ye Qinglan.

Ye Qinglan had just given birth in the morning, and Ji Chunshan sent people to inform each family. Guo's mother and Aunt Wu came at that time, but Ye Qinglan was already tired and fell asleep at that time, so they only went into the bedroom to take a look and didn't disturb her too much. Then they looked at the child again, and seeing that it was noon, they all went back to their respective homes. After having lunch at home, he estimated that Ye Qinglan would wake up in the afternoon, so he came to Ji's house again.

When Ji Chunshan said that Ye Qinglan had woken up, there was no need for Danqing and Dankou to hold her. Guo's mother and Aunt Wu each picked up a child and went to the bedroom of Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan.

When Ji Chunshan returned to the bedroom with Danqing and Dankou, who were carrying red bean and rice porridge, angelica and lamb stew, and other foods suitable for postpartum twins, as well as bowls and chopsticks, Guo's mother and Aunt Wu had already moved chairs and sat around the bed. Ye Qinglan sat at the head of the bed, and the two children were placed next to him. Ji Ningxu was lying on the edge of the bed, his eyes sparkling, looking at his younger brother and sister with joy.

"Daddy, my brother and sister are so small and soft." Ji Ningxu opened his clear eyes, his pupils filled with curiosity and love. He looked at the baby in the swaddle. The index finger of one hand was firmly grasped by the little hand of the sister in the pink swaddle, and he touched the soft face of the brother in the pink and blue swaddle with the other hand.

Ye Qinglan smiled gently and said softly: "Brother and sister are still young. When they grow up, they can play with Xu'er."

"Really?" Ji Ningxu was even happier. His eyes were curved with laughter, and two rows of white teeth were exposed. He pinched his brother's little face, held his sister's little hand, and said to the two babies: "Brother has a lot of fun things. You have to grow up quickly. When you grow up, brother will give them to you to play with."