Chapter 122 Mid-Autumn Festival

The next day was the fifteenth day. Although Ji Chunshan had nothing to do, he got up early.

After washing up, he went to the kitchen and told Danqing who was preparing breakfast in the kitchen: "Go to the front and tell Uncle Qi and Aunt Qi that if Zhou Min comes again, no matter when, just say that I am not at home and my wife is not feeling well and cannot receive her. Please ask her to go back."

Danqing was stunned for a moment, then a bit of joy appeared in her eyes, and she hurriedly replied "yes".

Now that Ji Chunshan gave such an order, it seems that he must have known what Zhou Min did. Danqing didn't expect that Ji Chunshan knew it by eavesdropping outside the sisters' door at night. She just thought that Ye Qinglan told Ji Chunshan. Thinking that this would completely cut off the possible troubles brought by Zhou Min, she was very happy.

Danqing and Dankou already had some cooking skills, and after being taught by Ji Chunshan for a period of time, their skills improved by leaps and bounds, and the taste of the food they cooked was not much worse than that of Ji Chunshan. So before, Ji Chunshan only asked them to cook one or two meals when he was occasionally busy, but now they cook almost three meals a day in Zhulanxuan.

However, today is Mid-Autumn Festival, and it is also the first festival to celebrate after moving to the county town, so it is naturally different from usual. Ji Chunshan plans to cook by himself, and Danqing and Dankou will help him. However, although the three of them cook together, because Ji Chunshan cooks a lot this time, it took more than an hour to finish everything.

Seeing that it was noon, Ji Chunshan asked Danqing and Dankou to send the two extra dishes he made to Qi Shu, Wen Liang and others in the front yard, and Yinshi Xie and others in the back, and then he went to have lunch by himself, and there was no need to stay in Zhulanxuan to serve anything. After Danqing and Dankou went to deliver the food, Ji Chunshan went back to the bedroom to change his clothes, and then went to the bamboo house to call Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu, who were teaching Ji Ningxu how to paint, to have dinner together.

In the afternoon, Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu had to take a nap as usual. Thinking that Ji Ningxu would be lonely when he returned to the bamboo house, Ji Chunshan asked Ji Ningxu to take a nap with Ye Qinglan in their room today. Ji Chunshan himself did not have the habit of taking a nap, and most of the time he took a nap to accompany Ye Qinglan. Now that Ye Qinglan had Ji Ningxu to accompany her, and he could not hold her in his arms across from Ji Ningxu, he lost the interest in taking a nap, and then went to find Danqing and Dankou to prepare for the moon-watching in the evening.

After Ye Qinglan woke up from his nap in the afternoon, he suddenly asked Dankou to pack up a painting he had painted before. That was what he had promised Guo's father before, and now that it was finished, it was time to send it. At first, Ji Chunshan didn't pay much attention to it. When he found out that Ye Qinglan wanted to go to Guo's house in person, he suddenly understood that Ye Qinglan might want to use the painting to tell Guo's father something else.

Ji Chunshan said to Danqing who was tying Ye Qinglan's hair: "Danqing, go out first. I have something to say to my wife."

Danqing glanced at Ye Qinglan and saw that he nodded, so she put down the wooden comb in her hand, responded and went out, not forgetting to close the door when she left.

"What's wrong?" Ye Qinglan looked at Ji Chunshan and asked in confusion.

Ji Chunshan pulled her to sit on the couch, and then asked Ye Qinglan: "In addition to sending paintings to Uncle Guo, do you want to ask Uncle Guo for a quota of tribute students on behalf of Zhou Min?"

"How could it be!" Ye Qinglan said subconsciously, and then paused, and then said: "You know? It's Danqing and the others..."

Touching Ye Qinglan's smooth long hair, before he finished speaking, Ji Chunshan smiled and said: "You told them not to say it, how could they take the initiative to tell me. I overheard it, Dankou that little The girl was quite resentful towards Zhou Min. She complained a lot to Danqing at night, which saved me the trouble of asking again. "