Chapter 30

Wedding Banquet

Wang the Hunter took this remarriage very seriously. Not only did he prepare all the necessary gifts, he also hired a suona band, rented a sedan chair, and invited Ji Chunshan and several good friends from the village to form a wedding procession.

Because this day was also the day when Doctor Hu came to see Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu for a follow-up visit, Ji Chunshan wanted to refuse Wang the Hunter at first, but when he heard Wang the Hunter say that he could leave at 9:00 p.m., and didn't need to leave too early, he thought about it and agreed.

After half past 7:00 p.m. in the morning, Doctor Hu came to see Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu and prescribe a new prescription. Seeing the brand new Ye Qinglan, he couldn't help but admire her. Ji Chunshan was also praised a few times. After all, Ye Qinglan's good recovery was also the result of his careful care.

But what made Ji Chunshan happy the most was that after checking the pulse, Doctor Hu said that Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu had recovered well and could stop taking the medicine.

After all, medicine is three-quarters toxic, so try to eat as little as possible. Winter is coming soon, which is the most suitable time to take tonic. Doctor Hu prescribed several medicinal recipes and asked Ji Chunshan to make them for Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu on a daily basis.

Ji Chunshan was very happy when he heard that Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu were already well and didn't need to take medicine anymore. He felt that the burden on his shoulders seemed to be lifted off all of a sudden, and he felt relieved.

Wang the Hunter often went into the mountains to hunt, and it was inevitable that he would get injured. He always got medicine from Doctor Hu, so he was very familiar with him. He also invited Doctor Hu to marry this time.

Ji Chunshan was going to welcome the bride, so Doctor Hu stayed at Ji's house for a while, and waited for the bride to come back, and then went to the wedding banquet with Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu.

Nothing went wrong when welcoming the bride. The bride's family seemed very satisfied with Wang the Hunter as their son-in-law. They didn't make any trouble, and even sent the bride to the ox cart very enthusiastically.

Just when the wedding party was pulling the bride to leave the town, they were stopped by several uninvited guests.

Ji Chunshan took a quick look and saw that they were still a few people he knew. They were the original body's friends. Among them was Zhu Wang, who had given Ji Chunshan advice on how to deal with Ye Qinglan.

"Wang the Hunter, I and a few buddies congratulate you." The person who spoke was also the leader, Feng Gui. His family was also in the town. He opened a steamed bun shop, which was better than Ji Chunshan and Zhu Wang'er who worked for others.

But since he was on good terms with the original body, he couldn't be much better. On weekdays, he didn't go to his family's shop except to get money. He was idle all day and didn't do any work, which made the original body the most envious.

Today, Wang the Hunter came to pick up the bride. They had received the news and waited at the town entrance. If it was normal times, they would never dare to block Wang the Hunter's way, but today was a happy event, and Wang the Hunter would not want to cause bad luck. They didn't have any other intentions, they just wanted to get some money and get some joy.

In the past, they all did the same thing when someone in the town got married, asking for a few red envelopes and saying a few festive words. Isn't it good for everyone?

"Thank you very much, I'll treat you guys to a drink." Wang the Hunter did as they thought, not wanting to make things unhappy on a happy day, not only did he smile in response, but also took out a few red envelopes from his arms and gave them out.