Chapter 61

New Year

Ji Ningxu lay down in Ye Qinglan's bed, and the father and son slept together warmly. Ji Chunshan bit the quilt and stared at the back of Ye Qinglan's head for a long time, but he didn't wait for him to turn around and say a word to him.

When he heard that both of them were breathing smoothly and seemed to be asleep, Ji Chunshan finally gave up. He secretly remembered that Ye Qinglan owed him tonight, and planned to double it back next time, and then he turned over with a flat mouth, facing the snow-white wall, and could only sleep.

But what he didn't expect was that not long after he closed his eyes, before he felt sleepy, he suddenly felt the quilt behind him being lifted, and then a soft body slid in. He suddenly opened his eyes and looked back in surprise. In front of him was Ye Qinglan's smiling face.

"Are you angry?" Ye Qinglan blushed a little, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and he said in a low voice.

Ji Chunshan turned over all of a sudden, and put his arm around Ye Qinglan's waist, and the two bodies were tightly pressed together. He pressed down the corners of his mouth, touched the tip of his nose with Ye Qinglan, and said in a hoarse voice: "I'm very angry, so you have to take responsibility."

Ye Qinglan tilted his head, frowned slightly, and seemed distressed. Then, in Ji Chunshan's faintly expectant eyes, he looked up and touched Ji Chunshan's mouth lightly, saying "Is this okay?"

"Humph, too perfunctory." Ji Chunshan was a little dissatisfied, but his heart was actually already happy. It was a rare time, place and people. If he didn't seize it firmly at this time, it would be too stupid, so he continued: "Let me do it."

After saying that, without waiting for Ye Qinglan to react, he lowered his head and captured Ye Qinglan's soft lips. With the tip of his tongue, he easily knocked open the teeth. Then he naturally drove straight in, conquered the city, and swept across the eight directions.

……

Late at night, Ye Qinglan was exhausted and had fallen asleep, but Ji Chunshan got up, found the remaining medicine for external injuries, and applied it on his index finger that was bitten and bleeding. After bandaging it, he lay back in the quilt, lowered his head and sniffed, and could still smell the faint special temperature left in the quilt.

After coaxing Ji Ningxu to sleep, Ye Qinglan took the initiative to lie in his quilt. To be honest, this was something Ji Chunshan had never expected. While being surprised, he felt a surge of excitement in his heart. He felt that something strong and turbulent suddenly came out of his heart and he needed to vent it urgently, so while he kissed Ye Qinglan deeply, his hands could not help but wander around Ye Qinglan's body.

Then, of course, he was moved.

However, before he could do anything, Ye Qinglan, who had already felt the changes in his body, stiffened instantly, her face turned pale, and her eyes showed obvious fear.

Without asking any more questions, Ji Chunshan understood the reason in an instant, and felt very distressed. He didn't care about anything else, and hurriedly hugged the person in his arms and comforted him softly. At the same time, he secretly decided in his heart that he must help Ye Qinglan completely erase the pain left by the original body and get rid of the shadow of the past. Of course, this was also for the future happiness of the two.

It's just that whether it's healing the pain or getting rid of the shadow of the past, it's all about later. Tonight, Ye Qinglan was accidentally stimulated by him. Recalling the unbearable past, Ji Chunshan felt distressed and guilty, so he didn't plan to do anything else. He wanted Ye Qinglan to have a good sleep. However, after Ye Qinglan's initial instinctive fear dissipated, he felt that he rejected Ji Chunshan because of the past, and he was very sorry for him, so he took the initiative to say that he was willing to do anything to make up for it.