Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Cooperation

Ji Chunshan was very tempted by Xue Ling's proposal. Although he knew that the reason why Xue Ling suddenly talked about cooperating to open a dim sum shop was mostly for his own enjoyment, he only provided a few dim sum recipes and didn't have to do anything else. He could earn more money, so why not? At that moment, he discussed the specific rules with Xue Guanshi, who claimed to be the steward of the Xue family.

In fact, there was nothing to discuss. Ji Chunshan only provided the dim sum recipes, and the other things such as choosing the shop, making and selling were all Xue Ling's business. Although they were discussed, the only thing to talk about was the profit sharing. Ji Chunshan had some ideas, but it was not easy to tell Xue Guanshi, so he wrote a letter and asked Xue Guanshi to take it back to Xue Ling. Now that he has made some progress in calligraphy, he doesn't need to bother Ye Qinglan anymore.

Although it was almost noon, Manager Xue had to rush back to the city, so he didn't leave any food for him. He took the handwritten letters from Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan to Xue Ling and some snacks and food that Xue Ling specifically requested and left. After that, Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan packed up the things that Manager Xue sent. Among them was a box of books, which was specially prepared by Xue Ling for Ye Qinglan. Ji Chunshan took it directly to the bookshelf in the inner room and asked Ye Qinglan to pack it up by herself. After that, other silk fabrics, ornaments and other things were also returned to their respective places.

After finishing the class for the children in the afternoon, Ye Qinglan began to sort out the box of books, which had at least dozens of them. He took out the books one by one, flipping through them, and put the ones he wanted to read next to him. The rest were placed on the bookshelf in order. When all the books were taken out, he found that at the bottom of the bamboo box, there was a book with a beautifully framed cover and four casual and romantic characters "Pinhua Baojian".

Is this the album mentioned in Xue Ling's letter? Ye Qinglan thought, and then he opened the cover with curiosity and expectation...

With a bang, this was the sound made by Ye Qinglan when he slammed the album shut after seeing the picture on the first page of the album clearly because he was too hard. At this time, his brows were furrowed and he couldn't hide his shame and anger, but his face couldn't help but turn red. At this moment, Ji Chunshan's voice suddenly came out from the inner room and called people in.

"Qinglan, come out for dinner." After teaching two groups of children and sorting out books, it was already evening. Ji Chunshan prepared dinner and saw that Ye Qinglan had not come out yet, so he came to the inner room to call him.

Hearing Ji Chunshan's voice, Ye Qinglan was a little panicked. At this time, he didn't care about anything else. He hurriedly threw the picture album back to the bottom of the box. The moment Ji Chunshan appeared at the door of the partition, he closed the bamboo box with a bang.

The slightly loud sound immediately made Ji Chunshan look over and asked, "What's wrong?"

"No, nothing, go eat, I'm hungry." Ye Qinglan stood up and smiled at Ji Chunshan as naturally as possible. If you ignore the abnormal blush on his face, you can't see anything else.

"Okay." Ye Qinglan didn't say anything, and Ji Chunshan didn't ask any more questions. He just turned around and walked out, and his peripheral vision swept the bamboo box in front of the bookshelf.

After dinner, when Ye Qinglan settled Ji Ningxu and returned to the inner room of the east room, as soon as she entered, she saw Ji Chunshan sitting by the bed, leaning against the bed pillar, flipping through a book in his hand. With the flickering candlelight next to him, Ye Qinglan clearly saw the four big characters "Flower Appreciation Treasure Mirror" on the cover of the book, and suddenly she felt infinite shame and embarrassment, her face flushed, and she couldn't move her steps.