Chapter 108 Handkerchief

After coming out of the guest room where Doctor Hu lived, Ji Chunshan helped Ye Qinglan back to the back garden. Along the way, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise, almost to the roots of his ears. He looked silly, exactly the same as when he first knew that Ye Qinglan was pregnant.

Seeing him like this, Ye Qinglan smiled and asked, "Are you so happy? Do you like twins very much?"

Ji Chunshan immediately said, "Of course I like it. Think about it, the space in the belly is always limited. Two children squeezed together to grow up, no matter what, they can't grow bigger than just one child. Although there is one more, but the size is small, it will be easier for you to give birth when you give birth."

Ye Qinglan didn't expect that Ji Chunshan liked twins for such a reason. He was a little stunned. After a while, it seemed that there was a warm current surging in his heart. He smiled slightly, didn't say anything, but gently leaned his head on Ji Chunshan's shoulder.

Danqing and Dankou followed behind Ye Qinglan and Ji Chunshan. Dankou covered her mouth and chuckled. Danqing also smiled slightly, but in her heart she had a deeper understanding of Ji Chunshan's importance to Ye Qinglan.

After returning to Zhulanxuan, Ye Qinglan went to teach Ji Ningxu and Hu Yao as usual, and Ji Chunshan followed him and told the two little guys that Ye Qinglan was pregnant with twins. Hu Yao was fine, but when Ji Ningxu heard that he could have two little brothers or sisters, or one brother and one sister, he was naturally happy and looking forward to it.

The fact that Ye Qinglan was pregnant with twins made Ji Chunshan happier than when he first knew that Ye Qinglan was pregnant. After sharing this good news with Ji Ningxu, he asked Danqing to tell Wen Liang, the accountant, that the monthly allowance for each person in the family would be doubled this month, plus a new set of clothes. The servants were very happy when they heard the news, and they came to congratulate and thank him.

Even so, Ji Chunshan was still not satisfied. After lunch in the afternoon, when Ye Qinglan fell asleep, he got up and went to the snack shop. First, he set off a string of firecrackers, and then he told the people attracted by the sound of the firecrackers that there was a happy event at home, and today everything was half price. After that, he received a lot of congratulations, and he returned home contentedly.

Then the next day, Guo's mother, Aunt Wu, Wu Yun, Xie Qi's three grandparents, and Zhou Min all came to the door with gifts. Although Ji Chunshan had not told them yet, they all knew that he opened the snack shop. Ji Chunshan's incident in the snack shop yesterday soon spread throughout the county, but he didn't need to say it, and the families all knew it, and they all came to the door the next day.

Since they were here to congratulate Ye Qinglan, all the women came, but no men, so they invited them to the Zhulan Pavilion in the back garden. Since Ji Chunshan and his family had been back from the capital for more than half a month, Guo's mother, Aunt Wu's mother and daughter, and even Zhou Min had visited the Ji family more than once, so they were not unfamiliar with the Ji family. Moreover, when the Ji family first moved to the county town, they had met each other when they came to congratulate the move. Although they were not very familiar with each other, there was no need to introduce each other.

At noon, Ji Chunshan specially went to the kitchen and made a table of dishes by himself. Because the weather was very good that day, and the scenery of Qunfang Garden was the best at this time, lunch was placed in the pavilion of Qunfang Garden. Because Wu Yun and Zhou Min were there, he did not go to the table.

Leaving Danqing and Dankou to serve, Ji Chunshan returned to the bedroom and planned to change his clothes that were stained with some oil smoke. But when he took out an outer robe from the closet and shook it off to put it on, a touch of light pink fell out of the clothes and floated to the ground. It was an embroidered handkerchief.