Chapter 109 Entering Summer

Danqing glanced at Qiao Huaner coldly, but ignored her. Instead, she told Yu what Ji Chunshan had said to her yesterday.

Yu naturally noticed that Danqing's face was not right. When she heard Danqing say that Ji Chunshan did not allow Qiao Huaner to come to the Ji family again, and even let her stay or go as she pleased, she immediately became a little uneasy. After all, Qiao Huaner had been in the Ji family for more than a day or two. Ji Chunshan had done nothing in the past. Why did he suddenly not allow her today? Could it be that Qiao Huaner did something to make Ji Chunshan unhappy? So she asked Danqing for the reason.

Danqing sneered and said, "You should ask your good daughter what she did. After all, you know best what you did, don't you?"

"Huaner, what on earth are you..." Yu had to look at Qiao Huaner.

When Qiao Huaner heard Danqing say that Ji Chunshan didn't allow her to come to Ji's house again, she was stunned. She didn't expect that she had been looking forward to it for a long time, but not only did she not wait for Ji Chunshan to come to her house to propose marriage, but she got such a result. She couldn't believe it, thinking that maybe Ji Chunshan didn't see the handkerchief she put there, or Danqing said something to Ji Chunshan behind her back. Thinking of this, Qiao Huaner came back to her senses.

She didn't even look at Yu, she stepped forward and pointed at Danqing and started to curse angrily, "Is it you? Did you say something in front of the master? It must be you! How can you be so bad, you are really a lowly person, shameless——"

Qiao Huan'er just cursed and raised her hand to hit Danqing, but Danqing grabbed her wrist and pushed her out fiercely, "I am lowly? I am shameless? Then what about you who hid your embroidered handkerchief in a man's clothes!" As she said that, Danqing took out something from her arms and threw it directly on Qiao Huan'er's face.

What Danqing threw was a piece of cloth that she and Dankou accidentally found in the ashes in the kitchen of Lanju this morning. After washing, although most of it was burned and the original shape could not be seen, the embroidery still remained on the cloth, and the very obvious word "Huan" just happened to be preserved intact, which made Danqing guess what it was at once.

When Qiao Huaner was about to fight with Danqing, Yu rushed forward to stop them. Later, when Qiao Huaner was almost pushed down by Danqing, he hurried to help her. Seeing Danqing throwing something black at Qiao Huaner's face again, he was startled. Fearing that Qiao Huaner's face would be hurt, he hurriedly picked it up. Who knew that when he picked it up, he found that it looked familiar.

Although it was a long time ago, Yu recognized it at a glance. The piece of cloth in his hand was the handkerchief that Qiao Huaner had embroidered overnight during the days when he was sick. Thinking of Danqing's previous words, he understood something and said to Danqing: "Miss, this is all a misunderstanding. Huaner must have accidentally dropped the handkerchief. My daughter has been engaged and will be married in two months. How could she do such a thing?"

"Already engaged?!" Looking at Qiao Huaner, whose chest was heaving with anger and whose flushed face showed a bit of charm, Danqing's eyes were more sarcastic, "It's already been engaged and promised to someone, You dare to seduce other men in broad daylight. You are really shameless and shameless. Don't you see what you are? You are just a little pretty. You can't even compare to a finger of my wife. You still covet my master. Are you worthy? "

It is a fatal slander for a woman to say that an unmarried girl seduces a man. Although Yu is not Qiao Huaner's biological daughter, she has grown up with him since childhood. Now they are dependent on each other. Of course, Qiao Huaner can't be said like this. However, when he was about to go forward to argue with Danqing, Qiao Huaner, who was furious at Danqing's contemptuous and sarcastic eyes, started to scold again.