Chapter 54

Note

After dinner and washing, it was time to rest, but Ji Chunshan was lying on the kang, and it was difficult for him to fall asleep. He turned sideways, bent his elbows and rested them on the pillow, clenched his fists and supported his head, and looked at Ye Qinglan, who seemed to be asleep with his eyes closed, across from Ji Ningxu, with his eyes focused and gentle.

Although a lot of things happened that day, Ye Qinglan took the initiative to confess that she didn't want to divorce in the morning, which made Ji Chunshan, who understood her meaning in an instant, still feel a little surging and difficult to calm down.

In his previous life, when he was young and hazy, he had some affection and attention for the opposite sex. Later, after entering society for a long time and having some capital, he approached many people, including the same sex. It's just that he has seen more, so he is not surprised, and he just persuades him to give up. He has never thought that he is gay, but he never thought that one day he would fall in love with a homosexual in another world, at least in his eyes.

I don't know whether it is sympathy and pity for Ye Qinglan's tragic experience, or admiration and praise for his intelligence and talent, or because of his gentle and quiet character. Ji Chunshan doesn't know when his feelings started, but when he found out, his heart was already full and hard to let go.

Let's not talk about whether Ye Qinglan, who was raised as a man since childhood, can have feelings for a man. In his memory, everything the original body did to Ye Qinglan was like a sharp blade, cutting his heart, making him angry with the original body and distressed for Ye Qinglan, but he also clearly understood that his feelings of "turning over a new leaf" would not have any results.

But what he never dared to think about was that after he knew he was hopeless and had decided to give up, he got a sudden turn of events in a flash, and got a response that shocked and delighted him, as if he was in a dream. Until now, in the dead of night, all kinds of emotions surged in his mind. He replayed the scenes of the morning in his mind, and still had a sense of unreality, as if he was walking on clouds, making his heart float softly.

Ye Qinglan had no classes to attend in the past two days, so he didn't have much energy to consume. Because he was a little drunk, he slept for half an hour in the afternoon and got up in the evening. Although he was lying on the kang with his eyes closed, he couldn't fall asleep for a long time. He wanted to turn over because he was tired. Who knew that when he opened his eyes subconsciously, he met the gaze of Ji Chunshan looking straight at him.

After a pause, Ye Qinglan asked softly, "It's late, why aren't you asleep yet?"

Ji Chunshan whispered back, "I can't sleep."

Ye Qinglan said, "How can I sleep with my eyes open?"

Ji Chunshan said honestly, "I want to see you."

His honesty made Ye Qinglan speechless for a moment. After a pause, he said, "...I won't run away."

"If you can't touch it, can't you just look at it?" Ji Chunshan's voice sounded a little aggrieved.

Ye Qinglan pursed her lips, lowered her eyelids, avoided Ji Chunshan's sight, and said, "...It's up to you, I'm going to sleep."

Ji Chunshan smiled and said, "Well, you go to sleep, I'll watch you for a while and then go to sleep."

Ye Qinglan was speechless, ignored Ji Chunshan, turned over and rushed to the other side.

In the dim moonlight, Ji Chunshan clearly saw that Ye Qinglan's earlobes were as red as honey beans, and he smiled silently.