Chapter 127 Accused

"What!?" Danqing's hands trembled, and she almost dropped the abortion-preserving medicine in her hand. Fortunately, after a moment of panic, she quickly calmed down, handed the abortion-preserving medicine to Aunt Qi, and then turned around to go back to Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan's room. Even though she was full of uneasiness, it was not the time for her to ask more questions about such things. Of course, it was important to inform Ji Chunshan first.

But she had just reached the door and was about to push the door in, and the door had already opened. Aunt Qi's panicked voice was not small. Although there was a door and a room between them, Ji Chunshan still heard it clearly, so he came out of the house immediately.

"Are there officials coming to the house? How many of them? Can you tell what they are here for? Do you know who the leader is?" Ji Chunshan frowned slightly and asked Aunt Qi one by one.

Aunt Qi said hurriedly, "Master, there are three officers, but they only said that they would take you to the county government for questioning, and didn't say anything else. I don't know the leader, but I heard Wen Liang call the man "Captain Gao."

Ji Chunshan nodded, but his expression did not seem to be relaxed. He frowned and thought for a moment, then said to Danqing, "Don't let those officers wait for a long time, I have to go now. Wait for Madam to wake up. If I haven't come back yet, don't tell him about this first, just find another reason. If I... can't come back, don't panic. Wait until the whole story is clear, and then let Doctor Hu and Zheng Momo accompany you, then you can tell Madam, remember?"

The word "can't come back" in Ji Chunshan's words made Danqing's heart tremble, but at this time she didn't dare to say anything more, and hurriedly responded with a calm face, "Yes, Master, don't worry, I will remember it."

After Danqing agreed, Ji Chunshan just nodded, said nothing more, and strode out of Zhulanxuan and went to the front yard. Aunt Qi hurriedly trotted to catch up with him. When they arrived at the front yard, as soon as they entered the main hall, they saw three men wearing police uniforms with swords on their waists in addition to Wen Liang. Among them, only one man sat in the upper seat, and his clothes were different from the other two.

"Captain Gao, how are you?" As soon as Ji Chunshan entered the main hall, he bowed to this man and smiled, but he seemed to know him.

When Captain Gao saw Ji Chunshan coming, he put down his teacup, stood up and bowed to Ji Chunshan and smiled, saying: "Sorry to bother you, Master Ji. Please forgive me for coming to your house rashly. I am really on official business..." Captain Gao got to know Ji Chunshan because of Song Tang, so he followed Song Tang's way and called Ji Chunshan the master.

Before Captain Gao finished speaking, Ji Chunshan hurriedly said, "No, no, Captain Gao is responsible for this, and it is what he should do. I just feel a little sorry for keeping you waiting for so long, so please don't take it to heart."

"It's okay, the tea here is very fragrant, and I'm a little thirsty." Captain Gao waved his hand, and then said, "Family Ji, I'm here today on the orders of the county magistrate to invite you to the county government office for questioning. Now the county magistrate is still waiting in the hall, so let's not delay any longer, let's go now."

"Of course, then Captain Gao, please go first." Ji Chunshan knew that he had to go to the government office today, so he was mentally prepared, so he didn't say anything more at this time.

"Please go too, Captain Ji." Captain Gao also said.

The two of them exchanged polite words and went out together. Captain Gao was followed by the two constables who came with him, and behind Ji Chunshan was Wen Liang, who followed him after receiving his eye signal. Mu Cheng also wanted to go with him, but Ding Xiang was not at home because he was driving Doctor Hu to see a doctor. Old Man Qi was not young anymore, and the rest of the family was made up of old people, women and children. If anything happened, there couldn't be no one to run errands, so Ji Chunshan asked him to stay at home.