Chapter 53

After the banquet was over, Ji Chunshan sent Yu Ba and others away, and went to wash himself. When he felt that the smell of alcohol on his body was not so strong, he returned to the backyard.

The matter was settled, but it was still early, so Ji Chunshan wanted to take Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu to stroll around the town. However, Ye Qinglan had just drunk two glasses of wine at the banquet. He had a low alcohol tolerance and was inevitably a little uncomfortable. He could still bear it in front of Wang before, but now that he was out of Zhou's house, he couldn't hide it in front of Ji Chunshan.

Seeing him like this, Ji Chunshan immediately had no other thoughts and drove the carriage home.

After driving many times, Ji Chunshan became proficient, and today's speed was faster than before, but the official roads on both sides were flat, so it didn't seem too bumpy.

Soon they arrived home. Ji Chunshan parked the carriage, jumped out and opened the door, then turned back to the carriage, lifted the curtain hanging on the carriage shed, and prepared to help Ye Qinglan and Ji Ningxu get off the carriage. Unexpectedly, Ye Qinglan was leaning against the wall of the carriage shed and had fallen asleep. Ji Ningxu was lying on his knees, with his eyes wide open, looking very alert. When he saw Ji Chunshan, he sat up and opened his mouth to call him.

Ji Chunshan quickly stretched out his index finger to block his mouth and made a gesture to him to keep quiet. Ji Ningxu also understood immediately, nodded his head hurriedly, and covered his mouth with his two hands.

Then Ji Chunshan waved to Ji Ningxu again, and when Ji Ningxu came over, he carried him off the carriage first. When Ji Ningxu got off the car, he ran into the house first.

Ji Chunshan got on the carriage again and came to Ye Qinglan's side. He first gently turned Ye Qinglan's body and let him lean against him, then he passed his hands through his waist and knees, and with a little force, he picked him up.

Although Ye Qinglan was asleep, he also felt something strange. He didn't wake up, but just frowned slightly. Ji Chunshan's hands and feet froze immediately, and he didn't dare to move. Then he saw Ye Qinglan moving in his arms, as if he found a comfortable position, and his brows relaxed again.

Seeing that the person showed no signs of waking up, Ji Chunshan then held the person and got off the carriage slowly.

In the room, Ji Ningxu had already laid out Ye Qinglan's bedding very considerately. After Ji Chunshan entered the room, he put him on the bed and covered him with the quilt. Seeing that Ye Qinglan was still sleeping soundly, he tucked the quilt for him, and then took Ji Ningxu's hand to the kitchen.

……

Ye Qinglan woke up in a faint milky fragrance. He got up and found that there was no one in the room. Ji Chunshan and Ji Ningxu were not there. There was only a small white porcelain bowl on the kang table next to him. The bowl was filled with a milky white delicate soup, and some honey red beans were sprinkled in the middle. A white porcelain spoon was placed on the edge of the bowl.

Ye Qinglan knew at a glance that this must be another fresh food made by Ji Chunshan. Thinking of the egg tarts, puddings, puffs and other foods made by Ji Chunshan before, he couldn't help but look forward to it. He picked up the small bowl, scooped up a small spoonful with a spoon, put it into his mouth, and when he felt the delicate and sweet taste, he squinted his eyes in enjoyment.

"Is it delicious?" Ji Chunshan came into the room at some point and asked him with a smile.

"Delicious." Ye Qinglan said immediately. Facing Ji Chunshan, he had nothing to be embarrassed about. After all, Ji Chunshan had known that he liked sweets for a long time. Then he asked curiously, "What is this?"