Chapter 133 Children

In the second half of the night, Ye Qinglan suddenly felt a burst of pain in his lower abdomen. He was awakened by the pain and could not help but curl up slightly.

"...Qinglan?" Ji Chunshan was not sleeping deeply, and was soon awakened by the unusual movement of the person in his arms. Seeing Ye Qinglan covering her stomach with her hands and showing patience, he could not help but change his face instantly, "Does your stomach hurt? You bear it first, I will go and ask Hu Bo to come right away."

"No..." After all, Ye Qinglan had given birth once, so he had some experience. Although he had a stomachache, it was intermittent, so he knew that he was just having prenatal labor pains, and there was nothing wrong with it. But just when he turned around and wanted to hold Ji Chunshan, his stomach started to hurt again, and it was even worse than before. He was in pain and couldn't speak for a while.

Ji Chunshan saw that Ye Qinglan, who was always able to endure the pain, was in so much pain that she couldn't speak. He was so anxious that he didn't even bother to put on his clothes. He just put on his shoes and a robe and hurried out of the bedroom.

Ji Chunshan's running out made a lot of noise. Danqing and Dankou's rooms were not far from his and Ye Qinglan's rooms, so they also heard the noise. Ye Qinglan was in a critical moment now, and the two sisters dared not slack off at all. They got up quickly. When Ji Chunshan took the medicine box and returned to Zhulanxuan with Doctor Hu, the lights in Zhulanxuan were already on, as bright as day.

In the bedroom, Danqing and Dankou were standing at the end of the bed. Zheng Momo, who was called up by the sisters, was sitting on a chair beside the bed, talking to Ye Qinglan. When she saw Ji Chunshan and Doctor Hu coming, she stood up and smiled at Ji Chunshan: "Master Ji, don't worry. Your wife is just having normal labor pains. I think she will give birth soon."

"Really? That's good, that's good. Thank you for your help, Zheng Momo." Although Zheng Momo was not a professional doctor, she was more experienced than Doctor Hu in pregnancy and delivery. Ji Chunshan believed what he said. He was relieved to know that Ye Qinglan was fine and was just about to give birth. Then he felt a little embarrassed.

In fact, he had asked Doctor Hu and Zheng Momo about the knowledge related to Shuang'er's pregnancy and childbirth before, and he had made up for it. Although Ye Qinglan is not yet ten months pregnant, she is pregnant with twins, which are usually born earlier than single babies, so she has entered the due date long ago. Ji Chunshan also knows about the various reactions before delivery, such as labor pains.

If he had been calmer when he first found Ye Qinglan's abdominal pain, he would have known it by asking about the frequency and degree of her abdominal pain. But when he saw Ye Qinglan's stomachache, he panicked, fearing that something was wrong with Ye Qinglan, so he hurried to find Doctor Hu.

Although Zheng Momo said that Ye Qinglan was fine, Doctor Hu came and checked Ye Qinglan's pulse, and the result was naturally that there was nothing wrong. At this time, there was still more than an hour before dawn, but Ye Qinglan was about to give birth, so everyone had no intention of going back to sleep.

Since both Zheng Mom and Doctor Hu said that moderate activities are good for childbirth, Ji Chunshan still helped Ye Qinglan walk slowly around the room even though he had a stomachache. Zheng Mom and Doctor Hu sat in the main hall and talked, exchanging some experiences about pregnant women and childbirth, while Danqing and Dankou went to the backyard and called Yin and Xie to come over to prepare for Ye Qinglan's childbirth.

The delivery room used for childbirth and the baby's sleep room had actually been arranged long ago. The delivery room was just outside Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan's bedroom. It was originally a place for the maids to rest at night, but Ye Qinglan and Ji Chunshan didn't need anyone to serve them at night, so it was always empty. Because it was closest to the bedroom, it would be convenient for Ye Qinglan to move after giving birth, so it was just right for the delivery room.