Chapter 32

Mrs. Du

He got off the kang holding his clothes, and then walked out of the house lightly holding his shoes. He put on his clothes and shoes in the main room, then opened the door, and ran around the courtyard in the cold wind in the middle of the night.

He ran more than twenty laps in a row, until he broke out in a thin sweat and felt that the impulse in his body had completely dissipated, then he went back to the house.

Exercise really helps sleep. This time, Ji Chunshan fell asleep not long after lying down, but he started dreaming again halfway through his sleep.

In his dream, he was having a happy meal with Ye Qinglan, Ji Ningxu and their family of three. Suddenly, Ye Qinglan's clothes disappeared. He was about to take off his clothes and put them on Ye Qinglan, but Ye Qinglan looked at him with disgust and anger, and cursed: "Ji Chunshan, you are a beast in human clothing, despicable and vulgar, I really trusted you wrongly!"

Ji Chunshan was anxious and was about to step forward to explain, but suddenly his feet softened and he fell into a light brown mud. He sank deeper and deeper, and soon the mud covered his head. He felt difficulty breathing and wanted to call for help, but he couldn't make a sound when he opened his mouth. Instead, he smelled a fragrant smell.

The feeling of suffocation made him dizzy. Just when he was about to lose consciousness, he opened his eyes and opened his mouth to breathe deeply.

At dawn, Ji Chunshan was awakened by severe nasal congestion. He caught a cold.

After breakfast, Ji Chunshan went to Doctor Hu's house to get some medicine for treating the cold. He didn't expect that he would be scolded by Doctor Hu as soon as he knocked on the door of Doctor Hu's house before he could tell his intention.

When Doctor Hu opened the door and saw that it was Ji Chunshan, he was stunned for a moment, and then scolded: "You kid, didn't you do what I said last night and put it in there! I have warned you again and again, but you are still so reckless. What can I say to you? You really don't know the seriousness! Come in with me--"

"Hu..." Ji Chunshan really felt that he was wronged and wanted to clear his name, but Doctor Hu didn't give him this opportunity.

"I'll get you a dose of medicine, go back and boil it for Lan Ge'er to take. I tell you, although this medicine can prevent pregnancy, it's not good to take too much. Don't think that you have this medicine and ignore my words. Otherwise, you will regret it." After Doctor Hu finished speaking, he turned and walked into the house, saying as he walked.

He lied to Ji Chunshan. If it was really harmful to the body, he would never give it to Ye Qinglan. He said that just to make Ji Chunshan more cautious and pay more attention in the future, so as not to make the same mistake again.

"Uncle Hu, please let me say something!" Ji Chunshan said with a smile.

"Why didn't I - Hey, your voice? Did you catch a cold?" As soon as Ji Chunshan spoke, Doctor Hu could tell something was wrong.

"I caught a little cold last night, but I didn't pay much attention. I was talking like this this morning, so I came to see you." Ji Chunshan said with a heavy nasal tone.

Doctor Hu paused while grabbing medicine and said, "Aren't you here for Lan'er's matter?"

Ji Chunshan smiled bitterly and said, "Lan'er is fine! He just recovered from his illness. How could I... do that?"

Doctor Hu realized that he had wronged someone and felt a little embarrassed. He put down the medicine in his hand, scratched his beard, and said, "That's good, that's good."