Chapter 139 Full Moon

Since Ji Ningxu took on the task of naming his younger brother and sister given by Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan, he has been very careful and cautious. He has almost read through all the books in the house, and has filled several sheets of white paper with the names to choose from.

Although he found many words with good meanings, he was determined to give his younger brother and sister the best name, and it was difficult to choose from them. Sometimes he thought this word was good, and sometimes he thought that word was also good, and he couldn't make up his mind.

Ji Chunshan looked at Ji Ningxu frowning all day long, even thinking about it at the dinner table, and couldn't help but reflect on himself. Naming seems to be too big for Ji Ningxu. If he had known earlier, he would not have said that he would leave it to Ji Ningxu to decide.

But now he and Ye Qinglan asked for help, as if they didn't believe Ji Ningxu could do it, and they were afraid that it would hit Ji Ningxu, and Ji Ningxu didn't ask them for anything, obviously intending to fulfill his promise before, and must give his brother and sister the best name. In this way, Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan couldn't say anything.

In a flash, another half a month passed, and it was the day when the twins were born for a month, and on the day before the full month, Ji Ningxu finally named the twins, the eldest was called Ji Ningxin, and the second was called Ji Ninghan.

The surname is Ji, which is needless to say. The word "Ning" means peace and tranquility, and it was given by Ye Qinglan for Ji Ningxu at the beginning. With his deepest wishes for the children, he also added it to the names of the twins. The two characters, 'Xin' and 'Han', both mean the sun is rising in the sky, symbolizing brightness, warmth, and hope. Not only are the meanings very good, but they are also in line with the time when the twins were born in the morning. The two characters are also similar in shape, so it is perfect to use them as names for the twins.

These two characters are not unfamiliar words, and Ji Chunshan knows their meanings to some extent. However, after Ji Ningxu's very detailed and comprehensive explanation, he immediately felt that these two characters were perfect. After asking Ye Qinglan, who also liked them very much, Ji Chunshan did not delay any further and immediately went to the county government to register the twins' newly-made names in the Ji family's household registration.

The next day was the twins' full-month ceremony. Unlike the last third-day bath, Ji Chunshan only invited families who were familiar with the Ji family. This time, he sent invitations to almost all the families he had made close friends with since he came here, preparing to hold a grand full-month ceremony.

Manager Li from Yanghe Town was Ji Chunshan's earliest partner, and they have been working well together until now, so he must be invited. Yu Ba is a generous and righteous person, and has helped him many times. After Ye Qinglan's body stabilized after giving birth, Ji Chunshan personally went to Yu Ba's house to express his sincere gratitude for his help when he was in prison, and also invited Yu Ba to attend the full moon ceremony of the twins.

It goes without saying that Doctor Hu from Anping Village will definitely come. In addition to the family of the village chief Feng Deli, the Jinfeng family who helped him to look after the pickle workshop and never made any mistakes, and the Zhao Da family who have always been on good terms with the Ji family, Ji Chunshan also visited and invited them. Because it was inconvenient to travel between the village and the county town, only the village chief Feng Deli's family had an ox cart. Ji Chunshan thought that he would always pick up Doctor Hu, so he sent out two horse carriages from his family to pick him up on the full moon day.

Ji Chunshan didn't need to notify everyone in the county town one by one. The good ones, such as the Guo family, the Xie family, and the Zhou family, all came to Ji's house to visit when their children were born, and they all participated in the third-day bathing ceremony, and they would not miss the full moon ceremony.